VMC will host our Annual Fashion Show and Silent Auction at the historic First Troop Armory to increase public awareness about our Thrift Store on Friday, April 21st! Enjoy food and drinks previewing showcases of unique items often found at our store and watch veterans and supporters model the best of the store’s clothing and accessories to #RewriteTheRunway!
The evening will feature...
- All night Open Bar
- Delicious hors d'oeurves
- Veteran, Supporters, and Active Military members modeling on the runway
- Amazing furniture showcases and auction items
- Opportunity to explore the Historic First Troop Armory
Plus! You'll help support VMC Thrift Store's innovative three-fold mission to serve Veterans:
- To provide jobs and training to Veterans in transition
- To offer Veterans essentials to make a house a home
- To create a self-sustaining business model, as all proceeds support VMC programs.
Visit VMCenter.org for more information on VMC's mission to "serve those who served".
What are you waiting for? Get your tickets today!
Sponsorship Opportunities Available!
As a sponsor for VMC’s Rewrite The Runway Charity Fashion Show and Silent Auction you will have the opportunity to support local Veterans and a nationally recognized organization. For more information on Sponsorship Opportunities, contact Debby Derricks at (267)255-5851 or Debby.Derricks@VMCenter.org.