San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Revolution on the Road Project Paris
Mahogany Hair Revolution experience from Hollywood directly to Paris.
This event will provide Mahogany’s signature styling services so that you can continue to love your natural hair.
Top natural stylists Dr. Kari Williams and Adele Supreme are bringing the Mahogany experience to Paris for a limited time only.
*More about Dr. Kari Williams and Adele Supreme:
Dr. Kari Williams
At 28 years old she is already one of the world’s leading voices in the natural hair care movement. Dr. Kari is a Board Certified Trichologist (hair and scalp specialist), Licensed Natural Hair Care Specialist, Public Speaker and owner of Mahogany Hair Revolution Salon and Trichology Clinic in Los Angeles as well as a newly appointed member of the California State Board of Barbering and Cosmetology. Her salon specializes in natural styling and healthy hair techniques and it caters to a vast list of clientele including several notable celebrities. Dr. Kari has styled the tresses of Jill Scott, Kim Coles, Jaden Smith (Karate Kid), Leon Thomas III (Victorious), the children of Keisha and Omar Epps and many more.
At a very young age Adele began to develop her braiding, twisting and interlocking techniques under the already skilled hand of her sister, Dr. Kari. A raw visual artist, she applies a well rounded aesthetic touch to each & every style. Keeping in line with her sister’s knowledge of proper hair care and skill, she sends her clients home fully satisfied, every time. Adele Supremee is currently styling singer/actress Brandy’s lovely tresses.
Check out the websites for more information about the stylists of Mahogany Hair Revolution mahoganyrevolution.com www.dr.kariwilliams.com www.adelesupreme.com
Twitter.com/DrKariWilliams and Twitter.com/adelewashere
Instagram: DrKariWill and Adelesupreme
Menu of Services
Trichology Consultation (30 minutes) $112USD
In-depth Trichology consultations are designed to get a brief history of the client; targets areas that may relate to hair and scalp conditions; can assist in identifying the problem and making the correct recommendations. Trichology Consultations are beneficial if you are experiencing any form of hair loss, thinning, scalp discomfort or excessive breakage. Consultations consist of:
- Taking a detailed account of your medical history, family history, diet and relevant lifestyle, prescription and non-prescription medication.
- Thorough examination of the hair and scalp with the use of a Trichoscope for microscopic evaluation where necessary
- A prognosis, diagnosis and recommendation will be given.
Shampoo/Deep Condition (20 minutes) $66USD
Trim (15 minutes) $40USD
Starter Lock Installation (5 hours) $310USD
Lock Maintenance (3 hours) 2.5 cm or less of new growth $210USD
Individual Braids with added hair (5 hours) medium size, shoulder length cost of extension hair is included $360USD
Braid/Twist Combination (2 hours) $135USD
Double Strand Twists without added hair (1.5 hours) $122USD
- Appointment days and times are scheduled on a first come first serve basis within the dates of Tuesday June 4th-Saturday June 8th from 9hr-21hrs. Please understand that you must have flexibility in your schedule in order to participate.
- You must come ready for your appointment with your hair already shampooed and conditioned, and detangled unless you purchase that specific service.
- You must email firstname.lastname@example.org after purchasing your ticket to schedule your appointment. Please include your 3 desired appointment days and times in the email.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for your scheduled appointment you risk losing your appointment.
- No refunds will be issued.