Get ready for the first RBD Netherlands! We are looking forward to a wonderful time of encouragement, fellowship, and fun. Start making plans to attend!
We know that you might have a few questions. We will try to answer them below.
1. WHAT IS REVIVAL BY DESIGN (RBD)?
It is an education on establishing souls in the Kingdom of Heaven for an end-goal of world harvest. This goes beyond a traditional Bible College and develops the follower of Christ to be proficient in such areas as the Gifts of the Spirit, leadership skills, stewardship, managing a church, as well as many others. Revival by Design is a Biblical pattern of taking territories step-by-step while expanding into new territories through the Biblical pattern laid out in Revival By Design. It is God’s purpose that we have dominion over the territory that He has given to us. However, the process is to be fruitful (sow the seed), multiply (continue the same process), replenish the earth, and then subdue it and have dominion over it. It’s not just winning the lost, but retaining them and conquering territories in order to eventually have global revival. The Bible says that a three-fold cord is not easily broken. When looking at a territory we need to apply these three basic Biblical principles: military (spiritual warfare), farmer (process of church growth), and a father (establishing and training). Revival By Design encapsulates these truths.
2. WHO ARE THE INSTRUCTORS FOR RBD?
3. WHAT ARE SOME TOPICS COVERED AT RBD?
- RBD Vision
- Spiritual Warfare
- Intercession and Prayer Walks
- Reaching Ten People with a Team
- Kings and Priests: The Two Divisions
- Moses' Structure, God’s Basic Structure, Military Structure, and the Body Structure
- Cycle of Church Growth
- Divide and Conquer
- Policy and Procedure
- How a Home Group Works
- Roles of the Ministry and Offices
- Tactics of Evangelism
- The Four Steps to Prepare Someone to be Healed
- The Glory of the Lord Shall Appear
- How to Pray with Someone to Receive the Holy Ghost
- Teaching Bible Studies
4. HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN ATTEND?
This event is limited to 100 participants, so make sure you register early to guarantee your spot. Space is limited to make sure you have more interaction with the instructors and fellow participants.
5. WHO CAN ATTEND?
Anyone in church leadership or that feels a call to do ministry.
6. WILL CHILDCARE BE AVAILABLE?
We are sorry, but childcare is not available. Please no children under 12.
7. WHAT TIME WILL IT BEGIN AND WHAT TIME IS IT OVER?
We ask that you be present at the hotel by 16:00 (4:00pm) Monday, April 24. Our final meeting will conclude at 13:30 (1:30pm) on Wednesday, April 26.
8. I WANT TO JOIN RBD, SO WHAT NEXT?
We are delighted you want to expand your spiritual education! It's going to be great!
- First, you need to register for RBD on this site by EventBrite. Keep in mind that your registration is not complete until your registration fee is transfered to the United Pentecostal Church of the Netherlands (VPGNL).
- Next, get your hotel room at the conference center hotel. (more information below)
9. HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
The TOTAL cost of RBD will be €200 per person based on a 4 person room (Including RBD registration and hotel for two nights.) The cost will increase the fewer people there are staying in a room.
10. WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH REGISTRATION?
- Unlimited tea and coffee during meetings
- Dinner Monday & Tuesday evening
- Lunch Tuesday & Wednesday
- Meeting hall space
- RBD material
- Experienced RBD instructors
11. HOW DO I PAY MY RBD REGISTRATION FEE?
DIRECT BANK TRANSFER: You can transfer your fee to the VPGNL Bank account directly. If this is not possible for you please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
VPGNL Bank Account Information:
Bank Name: ING Bank
Account name: VERENIGDE PINKSTERGEMEENTE INTERNATIONAAL
IBAN: NL31 INGB 0006 6171 90
PLEASE REFERENCE: RBD Netherlands Registration
12. HOW DO I GET A ROOM AT THE RBD HOTEL?
Our hotel for RBD is the Courtyard by Marriott Amsterdam Airport. This is a reservation for RBD Netherlands to be held April 24-26, 2017.
HOTEL CONTACT INFORMATION
Telephone: +31 (0) 23 556 90 11
Room prices: (prices below are for TWO nights including breakfast)
Single room (1 person): BOOK HERE
€149.00 total for two nights
Double room (2 person): BOOK HERE
€318.00 total for two nights (€159.00/person)
Triple room (3 person): Contact the Hotel
€338.00 total for two nights (€112.66/person)
Quad room (4 person): Contact the Hotel
€358 total for two nights (€89.50/person)
If you must book your room with a bank transfer, please contact the hotel via the phone or email listed above.
13. CAN I COME TO RBD BUT NOT STAY AT THE HOTEL?
Sure! This is not a problem. However, anyone local or those wishing to stay in different accommodations will still have to pay the RBD Registration fee. Early registration: €110/person. Late registration (1 January - 28 Feburary): €130/person.
14. WHAT AIRPORT DO I FLY INTO?
AIRPORT: Amsterdam, Schiphol (AMS)
Upon arrival at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport (AMS), you can travel by shuttle bus for FREE to the hotel. You can also ride the shuttle for FREE back to the airport upon your departure.
15. WHAT IF I WANT TO GO TO AMSTERDAM WHILE THERE?
If you wish to travel into Amsterdam Central, the hotel shuttle can take you to the AMS airport for a small fee. There is a train station beneath the airport that will quickly transport you into the city. The train from AMS to Amsterdam Central is €8.40 round trip.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com