REVIT MEP Training 2017
Greetings from Green International, Qatar!
We introduce ourselves as Project Managers, Construction Managers & Training Providers in India, Singapore, Qatar & Kuwait.
About Revit® Training
Revit MEP is a module in Revit streamlined for MEP trades and processes—putting the right tools right at your fingertips whether you're working on mechanical, electrical, or plumbing documents.
This course teaches you how to set up your first project in Revit MEP, import structural and architectural detail from other models, and start designing your systems. Amro Khatib breaks down the techniques specific to each trade—mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and fire protection. Learn everything from creating circuits to sizing ductwork, adding pipes, and modeling sprinklers. The final chapter provides an overview of Revit workflow details like creating schedules, working with dimensions, and printing sheets
- What is BIM?
- Understanding Revit element hierarchy
- Navigating views
- Creating a new project from a template
- Refining a layout with temporary dimensions
- Importing Linking DWG Cad files
- Creating floor plans
- Linking to other models
- Adding electrical panels
- Creating a switching circuit
- Adding conduit
- Adding mechanical equipment
- Adding supply and return ducts
- Creating a plumbing view
- Adding fixtures and domestic supply piping
- Adding sprinklers
- Controlling revisions
- Fire-Alarm Systems Design
- Adding wall and ceiling devices and control panels
- Placing a cable tray and conduit
- Adding circuitry
- Working with drawing sections
- Creating and printing sheets
- Controlling revisions
- Understanding Work Share Environment and File Share
- Team Work
- Creating schedule views and tags
- Adding text and dimensions
- Creating new families
- Plotting and creating a PDF
- Exporting to DWG
Who should attend?
This course is mainly intended for MEP Engineers or Draftsmen who are new to the concept of BIM (Building Information Modeling) in general and Revit MEP in particular. Other people who have some basic modeling understanding may also attend if they wish to firmly grasp the essential concepts of Revit MEP.
REVIT MEP Training highlights:
- Revit MEP Training Manual,
- 25 Hours Professional Level & Practical Training,
- 10 yrs Experienced & Revit Auto desk Certified Faculty,
- 25 Hours Course Completion Certificate,
- Assistance for writing Autodesk Exam,
Course Fees : QAR.2000/-
Contact us for further enquiries:
Mr.Mohammed - Business Development Executive
Mobile: +974 3370 8684