San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Revit 2017 for Beginners
(Arch. / Struc. / MEP)
Comprehensive Course + Interactive Workshops
This course is aimed at those starting out with Revit 2017, being suitable for Architects (or) Structural (or) MEP Engineers (and) Draughtsmen. It begins with the basic concepts and techniques. Delivered by a Revit Certified Professional Engineer, this course is structured to include typical Revit workflows and provides detailed tuition based around real-world examples and practical tutorials. The course also features Two Practical Workshops & a Final Assessment Test.
The course is 12 sessions, 3.0 hours each (Total 36 hours).
Who should attend?
This course is mainly intended for Architects, Interior Designers, Structural Engineers, MEP Engineers or Draftsmen who are new to the concept of BIM (Building Information Modeling) in general and Revit in particular. Other people who have some basic modeling understanding may also attend if they wish to firmly grasp the essential concepts of Revit or BIM.
Attendees should have some knowledge of CADD (Computer Aided Design and Drafting) Concepts.
What to expect from this course?
- A thorough understanding of Revit 2017 interface components
- Understanding & working with datums & modeling tools (Walls and curtain walls, Core Elements, Shell
- Elements, Interior Elements, Structural Elements)
- Understanding families and creating basic families
- Understanding and working with modification and reporting tools
- Working with views, sheets, title blocks, and view disciplines
- Standardization of Revit to your own preferences
- Working and understanding dimensions, constraints, schedules, tags, and annotations
- And finally printing and publishing with Revit 2017
Contact: (+974) 5592 7289
Venue & Schedule:
Schedule: Monday & Wednesday for 6 weeks
Time: from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm (Evening Classes), Total duration 36 hours.
No. of Participants: 10 to 16 persons
Venue: Qatar Green Leaders Office (Map)
- Single Registration: QR 3,800 QR 2,500
- Group Registration (3 or More): QR 3,500 QR 2,200 per person
- (Provision of a Company's Computer to be used during Workshops: + QR 300)
When & Where
Qatar Green Leaders
Qatar Green Leaders is a member of the USGBC (United States Green Building Council), since 2010. It is one of the pioneering & leading companies to provide sustainable building design management & training services in Qatar.
We help organizations, building developers, owners, designers, builders and operators, become more successful & eco-friendly by integrating core principles of sustainability & green building measures into their building design, construction & operations.