Create more value for your organization by expanding your capacity to develop initiatives that increase engagement, save money and resources, reduce risk, and improve your brand.
This lively half-day Workshop includes:
• Facilitated interactive group discussions and exercises
• Tools to engage internal teams and leadership
• Case study examples of successful sustainability implementations
• Expert speakers
• An opportunity to schedule a FREE individual one-hour session with a REV coach
• Ample opportunities to network with your peers during a buffet lunch
Taking place at the The Tech Museum of Innovation in San Jose
More information can be found at revsustainability.com/sustainability-workshop
Early Bird Pricing ends December 24, 2016 so sign up early and save $200 or more!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Sustainability and Green teams
• Executive teams
• Operations & Facilities
• Human Resources
Organizations with over 100 employees in manufacturing, technology, hospitality, healthcare, sports & entertainment, and business services, as well as schools, municipalities, and institutions.
We highly recommend sending people from a variety of areas in your organization to maximize the benefit across departments.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
• San Jose McEnery Convention Center (150 W. San Carlos St.): Weekday validation $5 flat rate. (Garage entrance on Almaden Boulevard between San Carlos and Balbach streets.)
• 2nd and San Carlos Garage (280 S. 2nd St.): Weekday validation $5 flat rate.
Light Rail Station - Convention Center (West San Carlos Street)
901, 902, 911, 914
Light Rail Station - Paseo De San Antonio (South 1st Street)
901, 902, 911, 914
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes. You may transfer your ticket to someone else if you are unable to attend.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
It's always helpful to have your ticket, but we will match you to your registration during check-in.
What is the refund policy?
Your ticket is refundable until December 24, 2016. After that date your ticket is transferable. Please contact email@example.com with any questions or requests.