Retune Recharge Refocus Weekend Retreat
Words that have described past Retune Recharge Refocus Weekend Retreats.
Community ~ Connection ~ Welcoming ~ Inspiration ~ Relaxation ~ Rejuvenation ~ Relax ~ Refocus ~ Restore ~ Redirect ~ Regroup ~ Reintegrate ~ Energizing
This weekend is an opportunity for you to create your own retreat to allow you to Retune Recharge and Refocus yourself. During the weekend there will be scheduled free time, but it is key that you TAKE IMPECCABLE CARE OF YOURSELF. The scenery and trails at McKeever are absolutely beautiful so remember to bring your hiking shoes. The schedule includes yoga, meditation, sound therapy with crystal singing bowls, journaling, delicious meals, mindful doodling, and more to come (did I mention the phenominal food?!)
- Maureen Lauer-Gatta ~ yoga, meditation, drumming
- Anthony Ellis ~ drumming, sound healing
- Dena Deluco ~ life coach
- Ginny Taylor ~ yoga and journaling
- Teresa Lisum ~ mindful doodling, drumming, massage
HERE'S WHAT YOU GET:
Over 20 hours of enjoyable experiences to help you Retune * Recharge * Refocus
An opportunity to digitally detox
A safe welcoming and accepting atmosphere where you can feel free to just be yourself
All DELICIOUS MEALS included, we will be working with Slippery Rock University and their locally grown, organic food
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- McKeever's Mission Statement is: Our general mission is to guide individuals toward developing and maintaining a sustainable relationship between themselves and the natural world in his/her workplace, residence and recreation. McKeever’s residential campus provides a unique educational setting for experiencing and exploring personal connections and the impact it has on the natural world.
- McKeever's Sustainability Practices Strive to model practices that minimize consumption and maximize use of energy and materials.
- Lodging, you will be required to BRING YOUR OWN BEDDING FOR A TWIN BED, AS WELL AS YOUR OWN TOWELS AND PERSONAL ITEMS
- Dress in layers
- Bring ear plugs
- Bring hiking shoes, there are some beautiful trails
Drumming at the Lodge During the Retune Recharge RefocusDuring the Retune Recharge Refocus McKeever Retreat House Room McKeever Dining Hall McKeever Lodge (dorm style rooms)