Actions and Detail Panel
Retirement Income Strategies and Estate Planning Seminar
Thu, February 9, 2017, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM PST
Retirement planning is more complicated than ever, and it can be hard to even know where to begin. But focusing on a few essential issues can help increase your income in retirement and your chances of enjoying a secure future.
Please join us for our Retirement Income Strategies and Estate Planning Seminar.* Chad Burton, CFP®, will share:
- How to transition your portfolio from the accumulation phase to the income phase
- Passive versus active portfolio management
- The accounts to draw from first
- How to minimize your retirement income taxes
- Social Security strategies
- Good and bad retirement products
- How to manage your IRAs and 401(k)s in retirement
- How to measure risk in your portfolio
- Ways to protect your estate from the costs of long-term care
In addition, Rob Black will discuss the market outlook for the year ahead, and attorney Michelle Lerman will explain how to update your estate plan for 2017.
Lunch will be served.
*Please note: Strategies discussed in these seminars are appropriate for individuals with $500,000 or more in assets.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP® (with plaque design) and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.