San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Worlds First Real Estate Tech Challenge!
Real Estate has been a laggard in adopting to change. Check out the most Innovative Real Estate Tech Startups Demo & Battle for the ULI NY Grand Prize!
This years RE:Tech Challenge will be held at the New WeWork | Charging Bull @ 25 Broadway. Get a first hand look at the innovation of creative space. Directions: 4 or 5 Train to Bowling Green stop. Click here for directions.
- Jared Kushner | CEO, Kushner & Co, Commercial Observer, & WiredNYC
- Dmytro Pokhylko | Director, NYCEDC
- Jesse Middleton | Co-Founder, WeWork Labs
- Chase Mattison | Program Management, Global Real Estate, Salesforce.com
- James Nelson | Partner, Massey Knakal
- Alexander Pease | Union Square Ventures
- Ash Zandieh | Founder, RE:Tech
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) NY
- WeWork - WeWork Labs
- Union Square Ventures
- General Assembly
- New York Tech MeetUp
When & Where
RE:Tech is the leading real estate tech community and networking group. We connect forward-thinking people, companies, and startups with our influential community of early adopters, tastemakers and decision makers through events and experiences.
Through events, conferences, content, and custom experiences, we bridge the gap between real estate and tech.