CAUTION: This is NOT your typical Resume Writing Workshop!
Presented by Full Circle Computing
funded by the Chester County Workforce Development Board
In this dynamic hands-on workshop, you’ll learn highly effective strategies for:
- Why you can’t afford to have a historically-focused resume
- Creating a “hook” that gets your resume into the CALL pile
- Targeted resume language that sells your strengths, capabilities and skills
- How to guarantee an employer will read key text on your resume
- Dissecting job postings to discover the true hiring priorities of the employer
- Bundling skill sets to directly address the priorities of each position
- Creating a document that shouts, “Look what I can do!”
Have your resume reformatted by Full Circle’s experts!
- Upon registering for the event, you’ll be emailed confirmation from Full Circle with a link to upload your original resume
- During the session, you’ll have a chance to choose a new resume format
- After the Workshop, Full Circle’s resume team will get to work re-formatting your resume into a powerful sales document
- Resumes will be returned to participants about three-four weeks following the event
When & Where
PA CareerLink Chester County
479 Thomas Jones Way
PA CareerLink - Chester County
A cooperative program where job seekers and employers share in a wide array of employment and training related services and programs.