Actions and Detail Panel
Restoring Truth: Mind, Body, & Soul
Sat, April 29, 2017, 9:00 AM – 2:30 PM MDT
For the twenty-and-thirty-something-year-old gals interested in Restoring Truth to their mind, body, and soul! Join Sr. Maris Stella (from the Sisters of Life), Louise Craig (Catholic Counselor from Two Hearts Counseling), and Carrie Keating (NFP/Fertility Specialist) speak truth into your mind, body, and soul during a one-day women's workshop!
- Inviting Christ more fully into the insecurities of your heart
- Becoming aware of the silly games the devil tries to play in your mind & how to combat them
- Charting your cycle & fertility 101: a basic introduction, indicators of good hormonal health, and red flags to watch that something might be astray!
- We are integrated mind, body, & soul - when one area is weak, the others are affected.
I pray this workshop will bless you and help you kick the evil one in the face so you are more free to live in the gaze of Christ's love and the truth & beauty in which He made you.
- 9am - Mass & Prayer (St. Joseph's Church)
- 9:45 - 10am - Coffee & Snacks (St. Joseph's Community Center)
- 10 - 11am - "Soul Truth" - Healing the Heart w/ Sr. Maris Stella, Sister of LIfe
- 11 - 12pm - "Mind Truth" - w/ Louise Craig, Two Hearts Counseling
- 12 - 12:30pm - Lunch
- 12:30 - 2pm - "Body Truth" - (Let's talk about mucus...and progesterone...and why I'm crying for no reason) w/ Carrie Keating, NFP/Fertility Specialist
- 2- 2:30pm - Closing Prayer & Resources
The day starts with Mass at St. Joseph's Church and continues in the parish communtiy center.
Cost: $13.28 + small processing fee
I hope to see you there!
Questions? Email Mary at email@example.com
About the Speakers:
- Sr. Maris Stella from the Sisters of LIfe - pretty much one of the coolest sisters you'll ever meet. She served in the navy. Enough said.
- Carrie Keating - Carrie serves as the Archdiocese of Denver NFP Specialist. She is a trained Creighton Model NFP Practitioner. Carrie has taught many married and single women about how to chart their cycles, interpret the signs, and identify a healthy from an irregular cycle. Carrie will share how your cycle can be a magnifying glass of your overal physical and hormonal health.
- Louise Craig - Catholic Counselor in Denver, Colorado will share from her experience in counseling women the mental pitfalls to be aware during the not-yet-in-your-vocation stage of life, or just in life in general, and how to squash those toxic insecurities that nag you! www.twoheartscounseling.com