Life's Vision Manitoba Inc. invites you to
Restoring the Culture of Life Banquet & One Day Conference
One Day Conference
- $10 per person
- lunch is included
- Registration at 8:30, Conference 9 to 4
- Why Happiness Matters, Natalie Sonnen
- Introduction to the 10 universal principals, Natalie Sonnen
- Medical Assistance in Dying, What does it mean to me? Cameron MacDonald
- Redemptive Suffering, Msgr Maurice Comeault
- Serena Manitoba
- HUSH Documentary Screening, for more information click here
Annual Fundraising Banquet
- $40 per person
- $300 table of 8
- Executive Buffet
- Paid wine service
- Doors open at 6pm, dinner at 7pm
Featuring Natalie Sonnen, Executive Director for Life's Canada and Editor of Reflections Magazine
Where did we go wrong? The implications of the Carter Decision for Canada and what we can do about it."
Natalie began her work in the pro-life movement in 2002 as the Executive Director of the Right to Life Association in Toronto. She later worked as Director of Education for Signal Hill, before taking her role with LifeCanada in 2009.
Natalie has spoken to audiences throughout Canada and the US on Life Issues, and her articles have appeared in the National Post, BC Catholic and the Catholic Register.
She is the editor of LifeCanada’s Reflections Magazine, an outstanding publication covering life issues with depth and intelligence.
She is married and resides in Chilliwack, BC with her husband & daughter.