$50 – $3,500

Restoring Innocence Luncheon

Event Information

Share this event

Date and Time

Location

Location

The Fort Worth Club

306 West 7th Street

Fort Worth, TX 76102

View Map

Refund Policy

Refund Policy

Refunds up to 7 days before event

Event description

Description

Confirmed Speakers

Tarrant County Sheriff, Bill Waybourn

Fort Worth Police Chief, Dr. Joel Fitzgerald

Homeland Security Special Agent, John Kochan

Homeland Security Victim Assistance, Sarolyn Morgan

FWISD School Board President, Tobi Jackson

Alan Schonborn, Governor's Office Child Sex Trafficking Team, Associate Director of Strategic Development

Lindsey Dula, Alliance for Children

Survivor Leader and UnBound Fort Worth Survivor Advocacy Coordinator, Julia Walsh

About UnBound Fort Worth's Survivor Advocacy Program

An increasing number of minors are being rescued from sex trafficking by local law enforcement. In an effort to provide the best possible care for these survivors, the Governor's office and local organizations have formed a Tarrant County Child Sex Trafficking Multidisciplinary Team. UnBound Fort Worth has been invited to join this Multidisciplinary Team as an advocate provider. Our specially trained, professional advocates will ensure 24/7, individualized, crisis response and ongoing advocacy. We will engage immediately upon identification or recovery by law enforcement and continue in relationship with survivors through treatment and into restoration, providing case management and emotional support.

We consider it a privilege to walk alongside survivors in their journey toward healing.

Investment Opportunity

UnBound Fort Worth has been endorsed by the Tarrant County Multidisciplinary Team to apply for a state grant that would cover 80% of our Survivor Advocacy operating budget. We are raising funds to cover the remaining 20%, approximately $70,000.

Please join us in Restoring Innocence to local child sex trafficking victims!

For more information, please contact: Stephanie Byrd, Executive Director, UnBound Fort Worth at stephanie.byrd@unboundnow.org or 817-668-6462.

Thank you to our sponsors!




Vincent Genovese Memorial Foundation


Texas Family Medicine logo

Share with friends

Date and Time

Location

The Fort Worth Club

306 West 7th Street

Fort Worth, TX 76102

View Map

Refund Policy

Refunds up to 7 days before event

Save This Event

Event Saved