Calling all Adults over 21! Save the Date for a night of elegance, delicious food, and entertainment. We are going to do Prom like grown folk this October!
Purchase ticket now and get early bird rate of $75.00 per person (plus EventBrite fee). Your fee includes a Full Buffet Dinner (Meat, Veggie, and Vegan options), Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Live Band Entertainment, and Extras!
Prom Photography will be provided on site.
Formal wear required. Must be 21 and older.
Tickets are non-refundable
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
1. How much are tickets?
Tickets are 75.00 per person
2. What does my ticket include?
Your ticket includes Martin's Crosswinds full dinner buffet- with meat, vegetarian, and vegan options. There will also be an Asian Style stir-fry station and a Italian pasta station. Also included are Non alcoholic drinks, Non alcoholic Smoothies, dessert, live entertainment, dancing, fun, and prom favors.
3. Where can I buy a ticket?
4. Is this event open to the public?
Yes it is, but we are a church. Expect a Christian atmosphere.
5. Will there be regular music?
Our D.J. will play a mix of clean R&B, Hip Hop, Reggae, Soca, and Line Dance.
6. What are the colors?
We have a black, gold, and cream color scheme. That doesn’t mean you have to wear these colors.
7. Will there be any alcohol served or cash bar?
NO! We’re a church so there will be absolutely NO ALCOHOL SERVED; however the ticket price includes non-alcoholic drinks and smoothies.
8. Will there be photography?
Yes we will have a photographer on site to take traditional prom pics on a background.
9. Will there be a Prom King and Queen?
Yes, we will crown a Prom King and Queen.
10. Where can I find more information about your organization?
Please go to www.rpcsda.org and check us out on Facebook at Restoration Praise Center
11. What if I have more questions not answered here?
Please send an email to email@example.com. We’ll be happy to answer questions not on this FAQ.
12. Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes, or use the eventbrite app
13. What is the refund policy?
All tickets are nonrefundable