During the holiday season
sadness and pain are sometimes hidden beneath a mask of festivity and excess. Come recharge your spirit with the sounds of joy and love. As we approach the darkest days of the year, we are sometimes confronted with our own shadows of stress or anxiety, unresolved emotional wounds, even a sense of emptiness and meaninglessness. Reconnect with the inner light that resides within and give yourself the gift of an afternoon to nurture your body, mind and spirit with sound.
Together we will
• move in ways that support a gentle opening of the body.
• use our voices to elevate mood and create a sense of good will.
• learn meditation techniques that can be used to create a spark igniting your own home practice.
• immerse and deeply rest in the healing sounds of the gong.
• discover the balance between movement and stillness, sound-making and deep listening.
Our afternoon will include
therapeutic peanuts and balls
mediation with sound mandalas
No yoga experience is required but space is limited.