Responsible Risktaking™: 7 Ways to Thrive in the New World of Work
Friday, January 29, 2010 from 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM (PST)
Learn and give back at the same time (see details below for Fresh Lifelines for Youth fundraising efforts)!
Note: Your registration fee guarantees that you will receive the recorded webinar and eWorkbook if you're unable to make the live webinar.
Differentiate Yourself for the Right Reasons
When was the last time you assessed your Personal Risktaking Style™? Innovation in the workplace does not occur without elements of personal and professional risktaking associated with it. Making the leap from creativity to innovation without addressing the "action" that lies in the middle never works.
In the new world of work the greatest risk lies in not taking responsible risks. Your ability to adopt a sustainable lifecycle philosophy in business and in your career begins with understanding your personal style and effectively adapting it for different workplace environments and situations.
About the Webinar
We invite you to join us for this 90-minute interactive training webinar that lays the foundation of your Responsible Risktaking™ success in 2010. If you want to level the innovation playing field you must know how to take the right risks at the right time for the right reasons.
- How to leverage the 7 D's of Accountable Innovation in your decision-making.
- Understanding your Personal Risktaking Style™ and situational comfort zones.
- Adapting your PRS for 5 different formal and informal workplace settings.
- Designing a work-life Risk Portfolio for shifting priorities.
- 14 key questions to ask when assessing a Culture of Innovation.
- How to initiate Responsible Risktaking in a passive-aggressive environment.
- Developing collaborative relationships that "move the needle".
- BONUS: Quantifying your contributions and personal risktaking value to the organization.
- Downloadable eWorkbook with worksheets and self-assessment questions
- Access to recorded webinar for download following the live event
- Membership in School of Innovation's (http://www.SchoolofInnovation.com) community forum
Help Us Support F.L.Y.
Your paid registration will help Fresh Lifelines for Youth's (http://www.flyprogram.org/index.html) fundraising drive that ends January 30, 2010. Risktaking for Success will donate15 percent of gross sales of our Responsible Risktaking webinar to F.L.Y.'s fundraising efforts in support of its leadership program. F.L.Y. teaches at-risk teens how to make better decisions and is located in Silicon Valley. One of their programs has a striking 85% success rate! This is all at one-tenth of the cost of taxpayer dollars for incarceration.
The Sobrato Family Foundation (http://www.sobrato.org) is generously matching donations received by the January 30, 2010 deadline (up to $30,000) and will give an additional $30,000 if F.L.Y. is able to meet its annual goal!
Thank you for your support!
When & Where
Risktaking for Success LLC
Your instructor and guide, Dee McCrorey, author, speaker, and coach is the Chief Risk Guru of Risktaking for Success. Since 1997 Dee has taught hundreds of organizations and professionals on how to successfully level the innovation playing field. Her book Innovation in a Reinvented World is scheduled for publication September 2011 (Wiley)
You can learn more about Risktaking for Success and Dee at RisktakingforSuccess.com.
Be sure to check out her blog TheCorporateEntrepreneur.com and her two popular shows on BlogTalkRadio:
Coach for Innovation (BlogTalkRadio.com/CoachforInnovation) and
Big Dreamers! The Reinvent Success Show (BlogTalkRadio.com/BigDreamers)