Responding to Other Solicitations: Spotlight on Municipalities | 2017 OESBD...
Responding to Other Solicitations: Spotlight on Municipalities
Learn how to develop and submit a complete response to a solicitation from local agencies beyond Broward County government. NEW for 2017! This session will feature a panel of procurement staff from several local municipalities that have small business programs.
This event is hosted by the Broward County Office of Economic and Small Business Development (OESBD) Community Relations and Outreach (CRO) section as part of the Technical Assistance Training Program. Through this program, OESBD provides small business and economic development support and specialized technical assistance.
It is our intent to afford all interested attendees the opportunity to attend business development training sessions hosted by Broward County’s OESBD. To ensure your participation, please note the following:
- These training sessions are FREE and open to the public; however, space is limited. We can accommodate up to 50 registered attendees for this session.
- Registration with Eventbrite is strongly encouraged to attend. We will give priority seating to pre-registered participants on a first come, first served basis.
- The class starts promptly at 3:00 PM and will run until 4:30 PM; please plan to check-in no later than 2:45 PM.
- Onsite registrants will be accommodated ONLY if there are any available seats remaining at the start of the training.
- Late arrivals may be turned away if there are no available seats.
For parking information, visit Government Center Parking Map
Please contact the event organizer with any questions by phone at 954-357-6400 or via email.