Respite Care Charleston's 10th Annual
"Betty Cannon" Golf Tournament
Please join us to raise awareness and support for a local non-profit organization providing services and support for people with Alzheimer's disease and related dementias.
The shamble tournament with a shotgun start and additional on course contests will be played on Crooked Oaks Golf Course, designed by Robert Trent Jones, Sr., a 6,780-yard, par 72 course that winds through marsh, maritime forests and moss-hung, century old live oaks. Following completion of tournament play, volunteers, and reception ticket holders will join the golfers in The Atlantic Ballroom at the Seabrook Island Club for an Awards Reception and Dinner.
A small Silent Auction will include: Golf outings at local golf clubs, 72 Quart Igloo Cooler, Private Tennis Lesson, ceramic art from LimeBlue Studio, Urban Nirvana Gift Card, Home Team BBQ Gift Card, and other golf related items.
Please click here to view more information about Seabrook Island and the Crooked Oaks Golf Course.
A variety of sponsorship opportunities are available from $100-$5,000. Many sponsorships include golfer registration packages, honor or memorial recognition, and business name or logo publicity and networking opportunities.
(Copy Only, approx 50 characters or less, 18"x24")
- $100 Hole Sponsor (text only signage at 1 Hole)
- $300 Bronze Sponsor (text only signage at 1 Hole and registration for 1 golfer)
- $500 Silver Sponsor (text only signage at 1 Hole and registration for 2 golfers)
(Image/Logo and/or Copy, 24"x36")
- $1,000 Gold Sponsor (signage with logo/image at 1 Hole and registration for 4 golfers)
- NEW! $2,000 Beverage Carts Sponsor (signage with logo/image on both beverage carts; opportunity for four volunteers to drive a beverage carts and network with guests; opportunity to include promotional materials in golfer bags; 4 reception tickets)
- NEW! $2,000 Awards Reception and Dinner Sponsor (registration for four golfers with reception tickets; 24"x36" sign with logo/image at the reception and the opportunity to dispaly pre-approved company banner at dinner; recognition and opportunity to speak to all reception guests on behalf of your company; opportunity to include promotional materials in golfer bags)
- SOLD OUT - $5,000 Title Sponsor - 9th Annual "Betty Cannon" Golf Tournament (registration for feight golfers with reception tickets; 24"x36" sign with logo/image; the opportunity to dispaly pre-approved company banner; recognition and opportunity to speak on behalf of your company; opportunity to include promotional materials in golfer bags)
TO AVOID FEES, PLEASE NOTE PAY OFFLINE OPTION at the end of registration process to avoid credit card fees. We can also enter your registration information manually if you send all details to email@example.com or call (843) 647-7405 to provide registration information over the phone to avoid all registration fees.
You may add or change registration information (including golfer info, signage requests, and volunteer and reception guests details) after initial registration. Contact us or sign in and trasnfer registration.
If you have sponsored the golf tournament in the past we will use your existing sponsor sign. Please click here to view last year's sponsor signs and click here to view 2012 sponsor signs.
Golf Registration - $150 per golfer
Golfers can register as a team or as individuals. Only first 144 players will be accepted. Entry fee is $150 per golfer. Entry fee includes greens fee, cart, on course lunch, refreshments and awards reception.
Reception and Awards - $25 individual ticket
Following completion of play please join us in The Atlantic Ballroom at the Seabrook Island Club. Expansive outdoor verandas allow you to enjoy the ocean views as you relax and visit with other tournament players and guests. A casual dinner, beer and wine are served. A small silent auction will end during the reception. Reception and awards event included in golfer registration and reception ticket fees. Additional guests are welcome, advance registration is required and limited.
Schedule of Events
Putting Contest: 12noon
Shotgun Start: 1:00pm
Reception and Awards: Following completion of play (around 5:30pm)
**This event is shine only; there is no rain date.**
The shamble tounrnament will include on course contests, mulligan and red tee packages, small silent auction, and other opportunities to bring competitive spirit into this awareness and fundraising event will take place throughout the event.
Thank you to our In-Kind Sponsors:
Please click here to view photos from 8th Annual Tournament held in March of 2012.
Thank you to our loyal supporters who make this event a huge success year after year. Please
click here to view our 2013 Sponsor Board.
Have questions about Respite Care Charleston's 10th Annual "Betty Cannon" Golf Tournament?
Contact Respite Care Charleston