AARC Members: $70.00
Non AARC Members: $80.00
Continuing Respiratory Care Education (CRCE 7 credits)
Program Description: This course will sharpen your respiratory care skills during a day of dynamic speakers. Learn about new products and services from vendors. Breakfast, lunch and snacks provided.
Intended Audience: This event is for all respiratory therapists, nurses and allied health professionals who want to expand their respiratory care skills and knowledge.
Program Medical Director:
Keith Goulet, DO
Lenny Nyangwara, MS, RRT
Dana Wingert, BS, RRT
Melissa Anderson, RRT
Organizing Committee Members:
- Tim Oechsle, RRT
- Jennie Sayles, BA, CRT
- Simon Haile, BS, RRT
- Henry Hanburger, BA, RRT
- Lisa Brown-Hoff, MS, RRT, NPS, Clinical Educator, AAMC
- Tom Sriplin, MEd, RRT, Dean of Arts and Sciences - Allegheny College and President, MD/DC Society for Respiratory Care
- June Kim, MD, Assistant Professor, University of Maryland
- Mary Clance, MD, Epidemiologist, AAMC
- Keith Goulet, DO Intensivist and Medical Director Respiratory Care Services, AAMC
- Lenny Nyangwara, MS, RRT Manager, Respiratory Care Services, AAMC and Delegate, MD/DC Society for Respiratory Care
- Terry Jodrie, MD, FACEP, NREMT-P Attending Physician, Washington Adventist Hospital and EMS Director
- 6.30 am: Registration, breakfast
- 7:25 am: Welcome Remarks
- 7:30 am: Making Respiratory Care Value Added to the Patient
- 8:30 am: Lung Transplants
- 9:30 am: Break - Vendors
- 10:00 am: Infectious Respiratory Infections
- 11:00 am: Utilization of NAVA in the NICU (NPS CEU)
- 12:00 noon: Lunch
- 1:00 pm: Cardiac Arrest; From 911 call to the ER
- 2:00 pm: Professional Leadership -Ethics
- 3:00 pm: On Beyond CPAP
- 4:00 pm: Return Evaluations and Receive Certificates
For more information, call 443-481-4074.
Continuing Education Credit
Application has been made for 7 CRCE by the American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC).
Parking: Free parking on-site in Garage E
Hotel: Crowne Plaza Annapolis at 173 Jennifer Road in Annapolis offers a special rate of $98 to Anne Arundel Medical Center guests. Visit www.CrownePlaza.com/AnnapolisMD and use the code 100246122; or, call 1-877-865-6578.