Actions and Detail Panel
Residential Energy Code Breakfast for Builders & Contractors - Effingham, I...
Thu, March 30, 2017, 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM CDT
Please join the Illinois Office of Energy & Recycling for an event designed to network and provide the design and construction community with the “need-to-know” in a quick, breakfast download of the Illinois Energy Conservation Code for Homes.
The City of Effingham Publicworks, Building Department and Illinois Office of Energy & Recycling welcomes home builders and design professionals to an event designed as a "QUICK DOWNLOAD" of 2015 IECC, Residential Provisions.
(Please join us and receive a copy of Illinois’ full-color Guide ’Success with IECC for Builders & Trades’, a copy of Illinois’ full-color Guide ’Success with IECC for Code Officials’, or a copy of the 2015 International Energy Conservation Code FREE!)
- 8:00am - 8:30am Registration, Networking, Hot Breakfast
- 8:30am - 8:35am Welcome, Special Guest - Brian Flaherty, Flaherty Homes & Developers
- 8:35am - 11:30am 2015 Illinois Energy Conservation Code
- Illinois Amendments Affecting Homes and Multi-family Buildings,
- Blower Door & Duct Testing,
- HVAC Load Calculations,
- REScheck, COMcheck, REM/Rate, ERI,
- The Cost of Constructing a Home to the 2015 IECC,
This Breakfast Update is approved for 3.0 AIA CES LUs (HSW), 3.0 PDH for PE’s, and 0.3 ICC CEUs for certification renewal (ICC PEP #1614).