This course is designed to train safety professional and management on developing a comprehensive fall protection safety program based on both OSHA and ANSI standards. The course will also train individuals to be Competent Person’s in accordance with OSHA Construction & General Industry Standards regarding Fall Protection Safety. This course is also designed to provide the student a thorough understanding on how to interpret and implement the ANSI Z 359 Fall Protection Safety standards in your organization safety program.
Workshop Learning Objectives:
- Identified the key safety requirements on Fall Protection Operations in accordance with OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926 Subpart M & OSHA 29 CFR Part 1910.66
- Explain the key elements of the Fall Protection Safety Plan
- Explain the role of the Competent Person & Qualified Person
- Explain selection process for selecting anchor points
- Select & Inspect Fall Protection Personal Protective Equipment
- Explain Ladder Safety Fall Protection requirements
- Explain Fall Protection using powered platforms, man-lifts, and vehicle mounted work platforms
- Explain how to apply the ANSI Fall Protection Personal Protective Equipment standard
- Identify the key hazards regarding Fall Protection operations
A “Competent Person” that will possess basic knowledge and skills on how the OSHA Fall Protection Safety standard and how to apply this knowledge in the workplace.
A safety professional with a much more detailed knowledge and understanding on how to incorporate and apply ANSI Fall Protection standards.
Save This Event
When & Where
Cincinnati State Workforce Development Center
The Workforce Development Center (WDC) at Cincinnati State provides career training for individuals and meets the needs of corporations, government agencies, and not-for-profits for high-value workforce education and training that fits their specific content, timetable, and location requirements. Organizations of all sizes count on WDC experts to enhance their employees’ professional skills, teach new skills, re-train, and deliver highly customized, hands-on training programs —at our Evendale facility or at other sites of their choice.