Actions and Detail Panel
Research and Data Workshop for Marketers, Innovators and Entrepreneurs - TO
Thu, May 18, 2017, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EDT
We introduce you to the span of research methods available and the place of research and data science in the decisions you make everyday. You’ll come away with the confidence to design and implement research strategies in-house, how to run a research project, gain an understanding of how to derive meaningful insights from the data and use these insights to ensure a user centric organization or product.
- How to lay the ground work for a successful research project
- Gather the right resources to create successful user experiences.
- How to create a data science culture within your organization
- How to plan a year of research that ties into your marketing or fundraising campaigns, product launches and innovation pipeline
- Fool proof methodologies for creating strategic plans that are customer centric and fueled by insight
- How to reach out to your users and customers and ensure active participation and engagement in your research projects from getting an adequate number of survey responses, to full focus groups
- How to analyze qualitative and quantitative data
- How to report your results in a way that engages and ensures action
- Hands-on exercises will be used throughout the training session and please, do bring anything you've been working on that you'd like advice or support with