Actions and Detail Panel
Replenish Retreat for Women
Sat, April 22, 2017, 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM NZST
Are you –
- exhausted from running too fast and giving too much?
- struggling with boundaries, and placing yourself as a priority in your own life?
- wondering if this is “all there is” in life, and feeling flat, anxious or overwhelmed?
- experiencing SOS signals from your body such as constant fatigue, mood issues, insomnia or hormonal imbalance?
Do you –
- long for honest communion with other women, where you can discard your “super woman” mantle and be real and vulnerable for the day, in a safe confidential environment?
- want to combine rest and relaxation with fun, friendship and learning new self care skills (did I mention the amazing food!)?
Lynda has created a day long program designed to appeal to more mature women in their 40’s, 50’s and 60’s (and beyond)….. but if you are a younger woman, you are very welcome too!
Here you will find an accepting, supportive space in which to “breathe out” and lay down your burdens, for a day. You may be tired and depleted; unfit or overweight; out of ideas on how to reclaim your health and happiness; confused by conflicting health information… If so, then this is the retreat for you. A good balance of learning information and practical tips, time out, real connections, good food and more all taking place in beautiful surrounds. Leave your troubles at the door and take time out for you on this day....
Click here for more information. Use the code EarlyBird before 5th April to save $30!
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Lynda can be contacted on 021-371-113 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
The venue is not on a bus route. There is plentiful parking in the driveway, or on the quiet road outside the venue.
What can I bring into the event?
Please wear comfortable clothing and if you wear a dress bring a pair of leggings for the Restorative Yoga session. Bring a notebook and a pen.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
If you are sick or unable to attend on the day you can gift your ticket to a woman friend or family member, but please contact me to let me know this is happening.