House Music Fitness Party
-Where addictive fitness excerices are fueled by the hottest house music-
"Where House Party Meets Fitness"
Get tickets now!
Several awesome fitness instructors, 4 hours of nonstop house music and hip hop by a live DJ and hosted by Renita Fitness!!!! Plus!!! The creator himself of one of the hotestttt fitness craze around, Bokwa Fitness..... Paul M Mavi Sr.!!! And he's bringing the Bokwa crew!!
A House Party with segments of Aerobics Fitness dances led by some of Chicago's own top fitness instructors instructing to live House music. The doors will open at 7pm to start your partying followed by your instructors. Its a house music party and fitness jam. A event for househeads, fitness lovers and anyone who just want to come out to dance and party! Renita Fitness
- Led by several High Energy Fitness Instructors (to be announce), filling every hour with Cardio Dance Fitness Moves designed to the Beat of House Music.
- Come to exercise, dance or relieve stress
- Burn tons of calories (wear your calorie counter)
- Relieve stress
- Bounce you head to the beat of the music if your don't want to get fit
- For ALL Fitness levels
- Wear your comfortable clothes and shoes (gym shoes) if you plan on getting your sweat on all night. Bring water, towel and head band
- Skinny Cocktails available - cash bar and food available.
- Make it a girls night out
- Fellas...Get your sweat on!
Location: Universal Entertainment Center 11901 S. Loomis St.
Click "tickets" for advance pricing
$10 Early bird
$15 Regular price
$20 Regular price
$25 At Door/Online
Vendors: November $125.00 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested In Sponsoring $300.00: Email email@example.com
Instructors interested: 773-609-4409
You don't want to miss it!
Post ALL your Live video, pics and videos or just use it #HOUSEFITNESSPARTY #Housefit #Renitafitness
21 year and over
Everyone will have to sign a release waiver to participate
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
21 and over ID may be asked
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Full parking lot
What can/can't I bring to the event?
You can bring towel and water
No Food/Alcohol/Praphernalia to sell
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?