Actions and Detail Panel
RENE Certification - Real Estate Negotiation Expert
Thu, Apr 20, 2017, 8:30 AM – Fri, Apr 21, 2017, 4:30 PM CDT
Instructor - Jim Lawrence - Click Here for Jim's Bio
Registration Fee - Early Bird Rate - $225 (valid until 3/16/17)
Regular Rate - $250 (after 3/16/17)
(Click "Get Tickets" link above to register)
Registration Opens at 8:00 am
Please note that there will be no refunds for cancellations made less than 72 hours before the event, excluding weekends and holidays. There will also be a $25 fee assessed for any no-show.
The course is eligible for 9 hours of Alabama CE credit.
Here are a few of the things you will learn in this course:
- When and how to negotiate
- Craft a plan/strategy for any negotiation
- Recognize pattersn and tactics being utlized
- Adjust your communication style to achieve optimum results with any party in the transaction
- Successfully apply the principles of persuasion to any negotiation situation
- Effectively negotiate face-to-face, on the pone or through e-mail and other media
- Review some of the tips and tools professionals need to master
- Understand the tactics, techniques and power tools and how to recognize them being done
- Practice putting them in action through real-world field scenarios -
This is a required course for the RENE certification.
RENE is the FIRST and ONLY negotiating certification recognized by the National Association of REALTORS®.
This new credential is a certification — which means no membership or recurring dues. The Real Estate Business Institute (REBI) — an affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS® — confers the certification upon completion of the course requirements and remittance of a one-time $159 credentialing fee.
How to Earn
- Be a member in good standing with the National Association of REALTORS®
- Complete the 2-day course— (Day 1 – “The Power Negotiator’s Playbook” & Day 2 – “Advanced Field Negotiations”)
- Submit the Application with non-refundable $159 one-time credentialing fee (there are no recurring annual dues or membership). Please do not submit the application and fee until all required coursework is completed.
The RENE certification is an approved elective for the following designations: