Enjoy a fun filled evening under the majestic redwoods with a historic train ride, campfire BBQ dinner, appetizer/wine/craft beer/ dessert tastings, and silent auction to benefit the San Lorenzo Valley Museum and its programs.
Ticket price includes: parking, appetizers, complete BBQ dinner, train ride to Rincon, and 2 alcohol tastings. * Tasting size is wine - 2 oz and craft beer - 3 oz
Available for $10.00 purchase is commemorative glass with 2 tastings. Additional tasting tickets can be purchased for $3.00 each, 2 tickets for $5.00, 4 tickets for $10.00. etc.
- 4 - 5:30 pm: Sign-in, enjoy wine / craft beer / hard cider tastings, and appetizers, browse silent auction and start bidding!
- 5:30 - 6:15 pm: Roaring Camp Train Ride to historic Rincon and back
- 6:30 - 8:30 -Campfire BBQ Dinner served. Wine / craft beer / dessert tastings. Bidding on fantastic silent auction baskets
- 8:00 pm - Silent auction closes and winners can pay & pick up winnings
Rendezvous In The Redwoods is a fundraiser supporting the non profit San Lorenzo Valley Museum. The SLV Museum believes that learning about and enjoyment of local history should not have any barriers due to fees. Fundraisers such as Rendezvous In The Redwoods support donation-based participation, encouraging all community members to participate in SLV Museum events and activities.
Media Sponsors: Scotts Valley Banner / SLV Pressbanner
Promotional Sponsor: Loch Dog
Just a Few of the Wine, Beer, and Food Tasting Vendors:
- Scopazzi's Restaurant
- Castelli's Deli
- Gioconda Italian
- Boulder Creek Pizza & Pub
- Kissed By An Angel Wines
- Seabright Brewery
- Lagunitas Brewing
- Discretion Brewery
- Tammie Webb Event & Catering
- Hoffman's Bakery & Patisserie
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
This is a 21+ event.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Parking fee is included in the ticket price and there is a large parking area on the grounds
What can/can't I bring to the event?
You can NOT bring your own alcohol of any kind. Only the alcohol served at the event is allowed for consumption. No pets are allowed.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Event questions can be answered at www.slvmuseum.com or calling 831-338-8382.