The Great Shift Partner Event:
Moving Beyond the Crisis to a New Renaissance
At this event partner organisations of Renaissance2 will have the opportunity to hear from others shaping the second Renaissance, and involve themselves in creative groups focused on the core domains of innovation for a thriving global civilization.
Together we will drive the transition from 'business as usual' to a renewable economy driven by world-centric consciousness and post-conventional leadership.
This key event will bring together leaders from the major fields shaping Capitalism 2.0. It includes political leaders, business executives, entrepreneurs, social activists, professionals and spiritual and cultural leaders.
The event is structured as follows:
- Two days of intense and stimulating input will be provided by leading figures with in-depth experience of the critical issues in the principal G20 countries, interspersed with dynamic and energizing facilitated sessions around the social innovation crucibles which will determine whether and how we can catalyze a second Renaissance.
- A third day of master-classes by leading professionals and practitioners in the social innovation crucibles will enable participants who wish to stay to benefit from in-depth treatments of the key areas of interest.
- Connect to success - The partners of R2 will come together to learn from and celebrate each other’s success in innovative projects ranging from renewable energy to sustainable buildings and environments to new forms of enlightened enterprises. Join a dynamic community of business, social, technological and spiritual innovators from around the world to accelerate the development of yourself, your team and organization.
- The Shift from Capitalism 1.0 to 2.0 - In the wake of the converging global ecological, economic and social crises engulfing us, human civilization stands at a crossroads. On the left we have the low road which takes us to a new dark age of suffering and global discontent; on the right we have a second Renaissance born out of the convergence of social, business and technological innovation. Which will it be?
- Connecting for Strategic Effectiveness - Our global ecological, economic and social crises are causing a fundamental rethink of Capitalism 1.0. Politicians, business executives, entrepreneurs, social activists, cultural creatives and concerned citizens are determined to make better choices in the coming years. To do so they need to both see the bigger picture to act more strategically and effectively, and also to connect with others who can complement, inform and support their efforts at strategic and grassroots levels.
- Social Innovation- The Next Wave after CSR? - Many large companies and governments have made great progress on ethics. But capitalism´s reputation as the best system to deliver goods and services is currently suffering. Right now there are huge opportunities for responsible companies to win trust and business. Social innovation looks set to be the next wave for business, governments and NGO’s – this event will pioneer how they can work in partnership through the alignment of purpose, people and processes.
Purpose of the Renaissance2 Great Shift Partner Event
The Renaissance2 Great Shift Partner Event creates a safe space where spiritual, scientific, business and social innovation is catalyzed and interwoven through a series of powerful meshworks. Through this series of events and virtual collaboration Renaissance2 enables its partners to integrate the three essential ingredients needed to accelerate the social innovations emerging today around the world by cultivating profound understanding and practices in:
When & Where
Renaissance2 is an accelerator of social, business and cultural innovation, co-created by leaders with deep experience of social change, scientific, technological and business innovation. We are registered as a not-for-profit organization and funded by donations, member subscriptions, event fees and publications.
The Mission of Renaissance2 is to accelerate open-source innovation between business design, the scientific and technology communities, governments and NGO’s to address the most challenging issues facing human civilization today.
Our strategic partners work together to shape the future design and direction of R2 through their participation in two major events and virtual collaboration between these events, using online tools including web-based video-conferencing and sophisticated online innovation forums. This model will evolve to serve as an ongoing open system of social, business and technological innovation for the next decade.