Help for chronic pain sufferers
Women experiencing chronic pain no longer need to suffer in silence.
An eight-week master class, beginning in early November, will examine Fibromyalgia and how to handle the condition. Necie Edwards, a sufferer of Fibromyalgia and a researcher of the condition, will share information and insights with class participants.
Class participants will get:
- Eight one-hour one-one-one sessions.
- A weekly 90-minute group session (recorded so women unable to attend don't miss out).
- More than $100 worth of essential oils.
- Qualification as a doTERRA Wellness Advocate, which allows purchase of doTERRA products at wholesale prices, a loyalty rewards program and a product of the month club.
- A ZENBand, a lightweight and comfortable band for stress reduction, anxiety prevention, resting, meditating, relaxing and sleeping
- Admission to a holiday luncheon.
The products and services provided in the class are valued at more than $2,500, but are currently being offered for $575.
Class size is limited to seven women to ensure focused, individualized attention. Female veterans of the Armed Forces may be eligible for scholarships.
You can also contact Edwards at (224) 225-9478 or via email at Necie@fibromyalgiatalks.com