Reliability Engineering Fundamentals
Your competition uses reliability engineering principles. Do you?
This course is designed to teach the principles of improving asset management and maintenance decision making using proven reliability engineering principles. Our industry savvy instructors will teach you how the application of reliability engineering fundamentals improves equipment reliability in the manufacturing environment. You will also come away from this course with the knowledge of when and how to use the principles of reliability engineering to prevent equipment failures.
During the in-class time, you will learn:
- How to convey the principles of reliability engineering to others in your organization
- Important terms and definitions in reliability statistics and Failure Reporting, Analysis, and Corrective Action System (FRACAS)
- How to apply reliability statistics to improve asset management
- What the Life Cycle Costing (LCC) philosophy is and how to perform LCC analysis
- The importance of Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) and RCM terminology and philosophies
- Three methods of Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- The basic principles of Predictive Maintenance (PdM) inspections
- The components of Human Factors Engineering in reliability
- The fundamentals of Event and Causal Factor Mapping for incidents and failures
"I was exposed to many opportunities for improvement in our reliability efforts."
Allan Andreycak, Reliability Engineer | W.R. Grace
"Very logical methodology and well explained. We could apply it immediately."
Jose Fernandez, Maintenance | W.R. Grace
Who Will Join You?
Maintenance Managers, Reliability and Maintenance Engineers, Top Level Maintenance Technicians, Production Managers, Plant Engineers, and anyone involved in Reliability Engineering strategies or methodologies.
Allied Reliability Group is recognized by the Society for Maintenance & Reliability Professionals (SMRP) as an approved provider of continuing education and training aligned with key subject areas related to reliability and physical asset management.
To register for this or any Allied Reliability Group training event using PO, Check, or Credit Card, please contact Cindy Fasko, Allied Reliability Group Training Concierge at: 843.414.5775 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Save This Event
When & Where
Allied Reliability Group
Allied Reliability Group is your global partner for Operational Reliability Solutions, providing Condition Monitoring and Electrical Services, Training, Staffing, and integrated Product solutions. Through growth and the evolution of our products and services, Allied Reliability Group continues to ensure we deliver value specific to our customers. Our team is committed to understanding your needs, delivering technically superior products and services, and demonstrating increasing value in a way that ensures speed of adoption and sustainability.
Allied Reliability Group is recognized by the Society for Maintenance & Reliability Professionals (SMRP) as an approved provider of continuing education and training aligned with key subject areas related to reliability and physical asset management. Approved courses are identified on the individual event pages.