More and more companies, from Marriott and Comcast to VISA and Wells Fargo, are choosing NoSQL over relational databases. Why? They need a simpler, more efficient alternative - one that’s easy to scale, provides better performance, and lowers costs.
If you’re a developer, architect, or operations engineer looking for a database with built-in failover, partitioning, and replication so you can do away with AlwaysOn Failover Cluster Instances and Availability Groups, or, if you’re looking for a cross-platform database that lets you choose whether to run on Windows or Linux so you’re no longer tied to Windows Server, this webinar will show you how to get started.
- Flexible Data Model
- N1QL – SQL for JSON (beyond ANSI SQL)
- Built in Replication (XDCR)
- Real-Time Big Data (Operational)
- Document Store Customer Examples
- Transition Mission Critical Applications from RDBMS to Couchbase
- Roadmap – Search and Operational Analytics
Thanks and we look forward to seeing you there!