Actions and Detail Panel
Reinvent your Career at 40 plus
Sat, October 29, 2016, 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM BST
Are you a female professional
over 40 seeking to
reinvent your career?
Is fear holding you back?
Finally…a proven and tested one page method to reinvent your career – Business Model You®
Fear of Failure
Have you ever been so afraid of failing at something that you decided not to try it at all? Did fear immobilize you and made you think you were too old to make a change? Or you thought there was too much at stake if you made the wrong decision? Fear is the number one reason given why people fail to change jobs. (Sarah Archer Guardian 31st May 2016)
Fear of choosing the wrong business or job role
Have you ever joined an organisation only to find that the role is at odds with your personal goals? Or have you ever started a business and then realised it did not fulfil your strategic or financial goals? How do you make sure you are making the right move both in roles and organisations? Should you start your own business? A recent investors in people survey (19th January 2015) showed that 60% of workers in the UK are not satisfied with their jobs.
Business Model You ®
Our Workshop will introduce you to a powerful career redesign tool Business Model You® which will help you:
Reduce the risk of failure
- Learn a structured approach to career development
- Define the purpose and value of your work
- Create a new personal business model harmonized with that purpose
- Know your professional identity and be able to articulate it to yourself and others in 7 words
Make sure you make the right move
- Understand the business models of prospective enterprises you may think of joining and finding fit
- with your personal business model.
- Achieve a more focused organisational targeting for those seeking employment
- Find out 3 effective career questions that can help you assess your potential
YOU’LL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED WITH THE RESULTS!
OR YOUR MONEY BACK!
See how those who attended a Business Model You® workshop benefited
Video ("How You’ll Benefit from the Business Model You® Workshop")
Don’t miss this opportunity join us
Tens of thousands worldwide have attended and benefited from Business Model You®
So what are you waiting for sign up today for early bird tickets!!
Space is limited to 20 persons due to the hands on nature of this workshop.
- Set your personal goal for today
- Guided tour of the organizational business model
- Guided tour of the Personal business model canvas
- Draw your As-Is personal business model
- Trusted other Listening – identify pain points
- Revise your personal business model
- Think out loud – create new possibilities for your model
- Colleagues Buzz – group feedback
- Know your purpose – exercise
- Morning summary and table change
- Re-design your value proposition using PINT
- Think out loud – group feedback on revised model
- Colleague buzz – Q&A
- Re-invent your model To-be-model
- Solicit model testing suggestions – Group
- Share group insights
- Harmonize personal & enterprise models
- Action plan going forward – Define next steps
- Summary and Evaluation
Seating is limited. Fee includes
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- Participants workbook
- Copy of Business Model You
- 2 oversized personal business model canvases
Cancellation policy: Full refunds are available prior to 20th October 2016. After this date you may send an alternate to the event without additional charge. To request a cancellation or to make a change please send an email to the Event organizer at email@example.com