8 CE's for Massage Therapists
(CE certificates are $5 and are issued after the successful completion of the class.)
Pre-requisites: Reiki 1 and 2
Reiki III is the third level of Reiki training and earns the student the level of Master Practitioner. This level is the last level for students who wish to practice Reiki at the highest level but who do not wish to teach Reiki to others.
What you will learn:
• The master symbol and how to incorporate it into all Reiki healing techniques
• How to conduct a Reiki circle
• How to give a temporary healing attunement
• A technique for breaking up stagnant energy and concentrating and sealing energy
• A powerful method of releasing pain
• How to protect your own energy
• Two methods of balancing the Chakras
• A new method of using Reiki to balance the Meridians
Class fee includes a non-refundable $50 deposit.
Up to 1 week prior to the class - Full refund less the non-refundable deposit.
Less than 1 week prior to the class - Refund of half the class fee less the non-refundable deposit.
Registration closes 1 week prior to the event. No drop-ins.