This mission offers British businesses the opportunity to explore the US market and NYC’s financial services industry.
We are recruiting RegTech companies to join us for five days of workshops, networking events, 1:1 meetings and much more! Previous missions have seen UK companies learn best practices about US expansion strategy and business development, as well as network with top-level industry executives.
What to expect on the 2017 RegTech Mission to NYC
- Pre-mission briefing in London
- Full access to the Empire Startups FinTech Conference on April 25, 2017 with demo opportunities
- Network with senior executives in banking, insurance, asset management, technology and finance during New York's FinTech Week
- Group visits and 1:1 meetings with financial services innovation teams
- Participate in presentations, panels, and workshops covering important issues facing UK tech companies growing their businesses in the US
- Learn from industry insiders about financing, hiring, and doing business in New York City
- Company bio in digital mission brochure
- Pitch and demo opportunities with video recording for future use
About New York FinTech Week & the Empire FinTech Conference
Hear from those forging new trails in payments, blockchain, lending, robo-advisors, insurance tech, real estate and more. In addition to attracting hundreds of FinTech entrepreneurs, this conference also plays host to the investors and service providers that help accelerate startups. The audience can also look forward to keynotes, panels and demo updates from some of the top FinTech startups in the world.
2017 NYC RegTech Mission Costs and Deadlines
Aside from airfare and accommodation, which are the sole responsibility of the attendee, there are no costs to attend this mission. The mission includes admission to the Empire FinTech Conference plus sponsorship benefits under the British Consulate banner.
- Applications must be received no later than 23.59 BST on 3 February, 2017
- Accepted delegates will be notified by 7 February, 2017 and must secure their space in the delegation by 10 February, 2017
- Acceptance is non-transferable