San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Profoto is proud to introduce you ground breaking new Profoto products : Pro 10 and D2
Profoto Canada is partnering up with PhaseOne and Vistek for this unique 2-day live shoot at ProFusion 2016. No stranger to ProFusion, Miguel Jacob will once again show the crowds why he's one of our most popular demonstrators. Miguel will be taking up residence in the Profoto booth once again, sharing his extensive knowledge on how to shoot fashion. Watch as he takes you step by step through the process, using latest Profoto lights such as Pro 10 and D2, Phase One XF camera, a live model.
Please read instructions below for your chance to win some amazing prizes!
How To Win Prizes
1. Follow us on Twitter and Instagram.
Twitter : Profoto_Canada
Instagram : Profoto_Canada
2. Sign up and register via Eventbrite and bring your ticket (mobile or paper) to the Profusion and visit our booth (Profoto and PhaseOne). You must attend at least 1 of Photoshoot by Miguel Jacob. We will give away Profoto key chains to first 100 attendees.
3. During the photo shoot, tag us with the most creative behind-the scene images that describes "Speed" during the shoot. hashtag: #PFxProfotoCA, #PFxPhaseOne, #ProFusionExpo
4. The winners will be announced on October 6th at 3PM at the Profoto/PhaseOne booth (2039)
Prizes and Winners
Congrats to all the lucky winners and Thanks for your support!
1 x Profoto D1 basic kit 250/250 Air Kit ($2970 value)
Winner : Nikita Emtsov (6/10 Jury Votes)
5 x $50 Vistek rental gift certificates, sponsored by Vistek
8 x CaptureOne Pro Licenses, sponsored by PhaseOne
Zun Jun Lin
10 X Leatherman's Tool, sponsored by Profoto Canada
1 x OCF Beauty Dish White, sponsored by Profoto Canada
Winner: Karen Weiler
1 X Umbrella Deep Silver M, sponsored by Profoto Canada
Winner: Roger Remy
1 x RFi Softbox, sponsored by Profoto Canada
Winner: Doug Sturgeon
Thank you and See you next year!
Live Photo Shoot schedule at ProFusion by Miguel Jacob
October 5th Wednesday : 1:00 PM - 2:30PM, 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM
October 5th Thursday : 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM, 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Good Luck and See you all at the Profusion 2016 by Vistek!
Terms and Conditions
1.By signing up, you are agreeing to enter into the prize draw hosted by Profoto Canada and you are hereby agreeing that you authorize Profoto Canada to send promotional materials, news and newsletters about Profoto products and services. You can withdraw from the email listings at any time by simply sending an email to Cafirstname.lastname@example.org
2. The prize draw will occur at 3pm on October 5th at the Profoto/PhaseOne booth in Metro Toronto Convention Centre. The winners will be notified via email with the instructions on how to claim prizes
3. There will only be one prize per person and multiple tickets will not be counted.
4. No purchase neccessary to participate on this competition.
5. Grand Prize will be given to the best creative photo tagged either in Twitter or Instagram. The jury consists of employees from Profoto Canada and PhaseOne.
6. Employees from Profoto,PhaseOne and Vistek cannot participate into this compeition.
7. Prize selection will be conducted in the random manners by using random number selector. Only the Grand Prize will be chosen by the jury and the jury reserves rights when it comes to voting for the grand prize. The participants cannot dispute on the result of grand prize or other prize by any means. There shall not be any modification to the prizes and it will be given as is.
When & Where
Profoto was founded in Stockholm in 1968 by photographer and engineer Eckhard Heine and photography equipment retailer Conny Dufgran. Their relationship began when Conny sold Eckhard a flash unit that didn’t work. Annoyed with the faulty unit, Eckhard went home to invent a new type of flash. He returned a couple of weeks later with a superior unit. A few years after that, Eckhard and Conny exhibited the first Pro-1 generator at the Photokina trade show in Cologne. It was an instant success. Profoto was born. With a bang. Now, Profoto is the top brand when it comes to professional photography.