Are you ready to START the next big website, mobile app, or blog? Want to GROW your current digital business?
digitalundivided’s START ATL is the event FOR YOU.
START ATL is an all day, interactive symposium that provides urban digital entrepreneurs with the vital tools needed to create a successful tech-enabled companies.
FOR FULL AGENDA: CLICK HERE
Apply to PITCH Your Idea: CLICK HERE
Register now for START to learn:
- How to ASK for what you need to START and GROW your business
- Proven business tips from top business experts
- What it takes to raise money from top venture capitalist and angel investors looking to invest in businesses like yours
- How to build your mobile app or website with little to no tech knowledge
Also, complete the Idea challenge and you could be selected to pitch your business idea to a group of seasoned investors for a chance to receive these amazing prizes (worth over $5000):
- A Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop
- 5 hours of consultation with an expert web developer
- $500 gift card to OfficeMax
Register NOW for START ATL: startatl.eventbrite.com
Early Bird Registration: $49.00. Ends April 1st
Standard Registration: $99.00
Registration includes breakfast and lunch
When & Where
digitalundivided’s (DID) mission is to foster economic growth and empowerment in communities through training and supporting Black and Latina women entrepreneurs. DID uses technology and innovation as the tool to achieve our mission. The cornerstone of our work is the BIG Incubator program (BIG), a 12-week business incubator program for startups led by Black and Latina women. Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta’s Hurt Building, BIG provides a structured curriculum focused on developing sustainable businesses, mentorship by top leaders, opportunities to pitch directly to investors, and direct access to funding. BIG is a winner of the U.S. Small Business Administration’s 2015-2016 Growth Accelerator Fund Competition