Due to low attendee registration, and after several discussions with HPE personnel, customers, and other vendors, the MATUG Board has regretfully decided to postpone the MATUG Meeting that was previously scheduled for Tuesday, October 18 at the HPE facilities in Herndon, Virginia. We hope to hold this event in late Spring, 2017, possibly in the May or June timeframe. We are sorry if this postponement has caused you any hardship in regards to changing your travel plans; we tried to get the word out as quickly as possible.
We invite you to register for the Mid-Atlantic Tandem User Group (MATUG) Meeting on Tuesday, October 18, 2016, 8:00am-5:00pm. The meeting is open to all HPE NonStop customers, partners, users, consultants, or interested parties. Attendees are usually from the following states: Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, Washington, D.C., and West Virginia, although anyone can attend. MATUG provides members with the opportunity to participate in quality informational sessions, learn about new HPE products and services, and interact with fellow HPE NonStop users.
13600 EDS Drive
Herndon, VA 20171
Phone: (703) 742-2000
Registration and continental breakfast (8-9am)
- HPE presentations (program starts at 9am sharp)
- HPE NonStop HW/SW Product Roadmap, including the latest on SDD storage, NonStop X, NonStop ADI (YUMA), virtual NonStop, and other HPE activities
- Catered lunch
- Vendor presentations – at least six 25-minute slots are available for purchase (see below)
- Connect update (including the Connect NonStop Technical Boot Camp in November)
- Future role of MATUG (and solicitation for additional individual participation)
- Prizes for customer/user/consultant attendees (must be present to win)
- Adjourn to the Hilton hotel bar (until the evening traffic subsides, compliment of the vendors)
We have a limited number of speaking slots (25 minutes) available on a first-come, first-served basis for a small fee (appx. $300 range to offset meeting expenses). To sponsor, please contact Susan Loeliger, MATUG Secretary/Treasurer, at email@example.com.
Local Hotel (ask for HPE rate):
Hilton Washington Dulles Airport
13869 Park Center Rd.
Herndon, VA 20171
Washington Dulles International Airport is about 20-30 minutes from the meeting site and hotel; airport shuttles are available (inquire with the hotel).
Please forward this announcement to others in your organization who may be interested in attending.
We look forward to seeing you!
The MATUG Board
MATUG is on Tuesday, October 18, CTUG is on Wednesday, October 19, and NENUG is on Thursday, October 20, which creates a tight travel schedule for vendors who will be attending all three events; however these meetings/locations should allow for sufficient time for evening travel.