Register and Run the 2016 Marine Corps Marathon with RunningBrooke!
RunningBrooke has Marine Corps Marathon Bibs
Breaking NEWS: RunningBrooke has YOUR guaranteed Marine Corps Marathon Bib! Run for a reason and put smiles in your miles… Fight childhood obesity and increase test scores for at-risk in Alexandria, VA kids.
Problem: 30% of Alexandria, VA’s 3rd graders don’t pass their reading SOL’s – a key litmus test for future success, and 44.5% of our 3 to 5-year olds are obese or overweight. Countless studies prove that physical activity literally builds the architecture of the brain and fuels learning, and gets kids healthier too!
Solution: Your sweat and fundraising will build playgrounds and fund innovative movement programs to level the playing field for at-risk Alexandria kids, so they may succeed in school and life.
- $75 (plus tax) for your GUARANTEED 2016 Marine Corps Marathon bib
- $1000 fundraising pledge – 1st half due by August 15, 2016, 2nd half due by November 10, 2016.
- All donations are 100% tax-deductible as allowed by law.
- All donations to fund playgrounds, movement and exercise programs for at-risk Alexandria children.
What to Expect:
- Total VIP treatment, from start to finish
- Onboarding with team training singlet, visor, hotel information, and insiders’ guide about where to stay, shop and dine in historic Alexandria (steps from the Metro and minutes from the race start!)
- Fundraising page set up and support
- DC-local supported weekend Long Runs and weekly Fun Runs through our partner Pacers Running Stores. Train with other MCM runners!
- Weekly team emails packed with training, nutrition, fundraising and injury prevention tips written especially for you by veteran marathoner and IRONMAN finishers coaches Katie and Brooke
- Team carbo-loading party
- Autographed MCM coffee table book, an epic journey in photographs
- Ease into race morning with a reserved VIP tent, food, and separate gear check
- Celebrate your finish VIP-style with post race PARTY: massages, a cookout, and tunes turned by DJ ThunderBunny
Rock your race to improve childhood outcomes!
Check out the Website and Learn More about Your Impact: www.runningbrooke.org
Questions?: Email the Team Coach at firstname.lastname@example.org