The Emergency Reporting Experience
Regional Training Conference 2017
Join us for a comprehensive training event in San Diego, CA that addresses the challenges faced by your department. Taught by our experienced Regional Trainers, this conference helps you get the most out of Emergency Reporting Software.
- Please bring a laptop or tablet with internet capabilities. Wi-Fi will be available.
- A concise overview of our system with a focus on best practices
- Summary description of hte key features in each module and how they relate to each other
- Discuss the Incidents and Training 3.0 modules in depth
- The basis of the more advanced concepts in Integration and LeadER training
- Driven exclusively by the needs of our students by using an Agile prioritization process
- Trainers guide the participants through multiple, interactive learning sessions to optimize your experience
- Focused on resolving the specific challenges faced by your department so that you can realize the full potential of Emergency Reporting as a data-management system
- Covers topics related to system administration, analytics, and reports
- Introduction to Google Maps integration and our VISION Risk Assessment tools
- Students participate in an interactive product design process in the afternoon
- Feedback from this session will be delivered directly to our product design team for development consideration
The Emergency Reporting Experience -
Early Bird Registration $599
Essentials (Day 1 Only) $399
Integration and LeadER (Days 2, 3) $599
The Emergency Reporting Experience $699
Q: Who should attend a Regional Training Conference?
A: Our conference was built to target a wide range of audiences, yet, it is customizable to individualize the experience. Anyone in your department that uses the Emergency Reporting system should attend. This could include, but isn’t limited to: fire marshals, training officers, chief officers, administrative staff, public information officers and upwardly mobile suppression personnel.
"This class should be required by at least one administrator on the ERS system (if not more). Very informative and worth every minute of my time.” — David Richardson, Midwest City Fire Department
Q: Do I need to attend all three days of the conference?
A: It is highly recommended by the Emergency Reporting Training staff and past training conference attendees to attend all three days. Day 1 covers the Essentials, but Day 2 and Day 3 dig into specific challenges your department is facing with records management. There are so many valuable, time-saving aspects of the system that it requires three days to cover comprehensively. Although we offer options to attend only the first two days, the best experience is by attending all three days.
Q: Who teaches at the conference?
A: Emergency Reporting Trainers are active or recently retired firefighters with over 100 years combined firefighting experience. Before they were Emergency Reporting Trainers, they were Emergency Reporting Customers. Our Trainers fully understand your needs because, like you, they have spent years answering the call for help. Now they are ready to help you get the most out of Emergency Reporting.
Q: What will be provided with the conference?
A: We will provide a delicious lunch on the first day of the conference, as well as coffee, snacks, and refreshments each day throughout the conference. Wi-Fi will also be provided.
Q: What should I bring to the conference?
A: Make sure to bring a Wi-Fi enabled device so you can access your Emergency Reporting account. If you use a tablet, be sure to bring that too. Most people will bring a mobile device, electronic chargers, something to take notes with, and patches to exchange with other fire departments.
Q: Do you have any hotel discounts? Do you have any Airport to Hotel transportation recommendations?
Discounted rooms are available. Please click here Book your group rate for Emergency Reporting to make an online reservation. You can also reserve a room by calling Marriott Reservations at 1-800-228-9290. Be sure to refer to the group name Emergency Reporting.
There are a couple recommended services below or Uber and lyft are available.
San Diego Airport Taxi
Q: Is there any required dress attire?
A: Yes, business casual is recommended. Duty uniforms are fine, but certainly not required. We want you to be comfortable during the conference experience.
Q: What is the cancellation policy?
A: Cancellations prior to April 10, 2017 will receive a full refund minus a $60 administration fee. Cancellations must be in writing (telephone cancellations will not be accepted) to Emergency Reporting via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Cancellation requests received after April 24, 2017 will not be refunded. However, attendee substitutions will be allowed and may be made in writing to email@example.com. You may also exchange your ticket to another event within the calendar year of 2017.
Full registration fee is forfeited for workshop no shows.