Days 2 and 3 of the conference will be a good place for current and prospective Service Providers to learn about individual support documentation and reporting, electronic health records (EHR) and training management.
The conference will be held for 3 days from May 2-4, 2017. Day 1 of the conference is suitable for the Case Managers and Days 2 & 3 of the conference are suitable for the Service Providers.
Event highlights will include:
- User Presentations
- Opening remarks by Dr. Beverly Buscemi on Days #1 & #2
- Case Management Providers only on Day #1
- Day & Residential Providers Day #2 and Day #3
- Ample question and answer opportunities
- Time for one-on-one training/meeting with Therap staff.
Why attend the conference?
- Training for All Levels of Users, from Beginners to Advanced
- Interactive Discussions and Q&A on Therap Usage and Best Practices
- Brainstorming About the Future Needs of the ID/DD Services Industry
- It’s also a great opportunity for you to network with people
Due to SCDDSN’s complete funding for this conference, it is open to users in South Carolina only. Surrounding states will be having their own regional conferences. Please check the schedule for your state.
Each agency can register up to 6 people. If agencies want to register additional people, please send special request to Barry Pollack at email@example.com and David Foshee at DFoshee@ddsn.sc.gov. All registrations are paid by DDSN.
DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia
2100 Bush River Road
Columbia, SC 29210
Group Name: Therap Services
Room block rate: $139
Room block cut off date: April 10, 2017
Booking Link: http://group.doubletree.com/TherapServices
* Rooms are subject to availability. Many hotel's blocks have sold out in the past. Please book early to ensure your choice of a hotel room.
* This event is only for Therap customers and other approved or invited guests.
For more information or any queries please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org