Actions and Detail Panel
Regents' Overnight Host Program (ROHP) 4/7
Fri, Apr 7, 2017, 5:15 PM – Sat, Apr 8, 2017, 12:00 PM PDT
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Hello, Prospective Regent's Scholars! The Regents' Overnight Host Program is a program put on by the Regents' and Chancellor's Scholars Association (RCSA) at UC Berkeley. ROHP was created to enable prospective scholars to come and see whether UC Berkeley is the right place for them to spend their next four years. As part of the ROHP experience, students tour the campus, explore the city, and stay overnight in the dorms with a current Regents' scholar. The ROHP program is FREE of charge to all prospective scholars.
If you are part of the Out of State ROHP, please do not register for this event: you will receive an email with more information.
This year, we are offering five ROHP sessions. Please sign up for only ONE event. If you change your mind, instructions to cancel are in your registration confirmation email.
- Saturday, February 25
- Friday, March 17
- Saturday, March 18
- Friday, April 7
- Friday, April 21* (Ends in time for Cal Day)
* April 21th ROHP registration is open only to scholarship recipients. We will be cross-checking your name with a list of scholarship recipients, so if you did NOT receive the scholarship, you will not be able to attend! The ticket for this date will be available in mid-March.
Two waivers (accessible at rohp.berkeley.edu/pdf/waiver.pdf) must be submitted with a digital signature as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. You will not be matched with a host and your spot will not be reserved until you have submitted your waivers to both email addresses.
What to bring to ROHP:
- A fully charged phone and a cell phone charger. You must bring a cell phone to ROHP and provide us with the phone number when you sign up. This is also how your hosts may contact you and vice versa.
- Photo Identification (A school ID will suffice). This is the most important item.
- Printed confirmation ticket (with barcode) from Eventbrite. This is the second most important item.
- A sleeping bag and a pillow
- Toiletries and a towel
- Slippers for the showers
- Money for personal use
- Business or business casual attire is highly recommended if you have your scholarship interview
Information about the itinerary, location, and more can be found on our website: rohp.berkeley.edu
We look forward to seeing you at ROHP. Go Bears!