The change that you want can only start in one place...with you.
Stuck in the job that just isn't doing it for you?
Seeing success but not at the level that you want?
Trying to make more time for the family or give more time to a relationship?
Struggling to cope with the day to day work/life balance?
Failing to accomplish what you set out to achieve time and time again?
Every minute that passes is another new chance to start over or push forward again - making the changes that set you up for what could be the greatest success you have ever experienced. This is huge so lets get it right from the beginning!
If we don't take time to properly reflect we can find ourselves wasting time, energy and money going down a path that in no way empowers us to get to where we want to be. Everything from what we do when we get up, to who we surround ourselves with and the way we approach problems can either help or hinder us and these things affect us all differently.
Reflective Mastery will help you start in the right place and then let you take complete control.
The course is designed to work with you and to enable you to work with others on the day and long after it's finished. So I suppose your wondering what the day looks like...?
Well it will look something like this:
40% direct delivery from me
30% cooperative and interactive reflection with other attendees
30% solo reflection and personal diagnostics
100% about you!
...plus we'll keep you fuelled and focussed with refreshments throughout the day as well as providing lunch.
Over the course of the day we will raise awarenss to and build understanding around the following areas -
• The value of values
• Options vs opportunities
• Honest reflection vs self awareness
• Adding worth to your process - who to bring in
• 3 T's of reflective conversations
• Managing expectations
• Destroying limitations
• Ownership and accountability
• Priority identification and management
• Introduction to managing emotions
Our GUARANTEES for the day!!!
• You'll have a lot to think about.
• You'll have a 'tool kit' of skills that you can use time and time again as you push towards the changes that you are working towards.
• You will come away with an action plan to support your current change process - being clear about what has to happen next for you in your change process.
All journey's start somewhere. There are always bumps in the road but why make things more difficult when they don't have to be….
See you on the 27th!
Visit www.theefficientme.com for greater insight into what we are about.