Redskins Seek to Destroy the Cowboys in Dallas!
Saturday, October 12, 2013 at 9:00 AM - Monday, October 14, 2013 at 3:00 PM (EDT)
Seek to Destroy the
Travel Package Includes:
- Round-trip, non-stop flight from Charlotte, NC to Dallas, TX aboard US Airways
- Two-night hotel accommodations at Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington North-Entertainment District or Hyatt Place Arlington
- Hot breakfast each morning in hotel dining area
- Round-trip airport transfers
Travel Package DOES NOT Include:
- Game ticket... single game tickets will go on sale this summer and can be purchased via Ticketmaster. Plans of Elegance will keep you informed of ticket release date. Re-sale tickets are currently available and can be purchased via TicketExchange by Ticketmaster.
- Transportation while in Dallas (exception: hotels' complimentary airport shuttle service)
Travel Package Cost (based on double occupancy):
- $640 without shuttle service to/from the game
- $675 per person with shuttle service to/from the game
|Payment Type||Due on or before||Amount|
|Initial Deposit||May 17, 2013||$100.00|
|Second Installment||June 14, 2013||$100.00|
|Third Installment||July 12, 2013||$100.00|
|Fourth Installment||August 12, 2013||$100.00|
|Remaining balance||September 27, 2013||varies|
- Full-size rental vehicle - $85 for the entire weekend! (Price subject to change until booking is confirmed) Cost of rental will be paid directly to Hertz on day of pick up. Note: Debit cards must have available funds for the estimated amount of the rental charges plus up to $200 to cover any incidental charges in order to secure the rental.
- VIP guided tour of Cowboys Stadium - $27.50 (transportation to stadium for tour is traveler's responsibility)
- Prices are subject to change without notice until a deposit has been received
- Cancellation policy: $100 deposit is non-refundable and non-transferrable. No refunds will be granted within 60 days of travel; 50% will be refunded within 61-90 days of travel; 75% will be refunded within 91-120 days of travel.
- Guest will be responsible for their own transportation while in Dallas (exception - complimentary hotel shuttle service to/from airport), unless shuttle service is purchased.
- Price does not include any applicable US Air baggage fees
- Plans of Elegance, LLC is not responsible for any fees incurred by travelers as a result of a missed flight, lost luggage, misplaced or stolen property, injury/illness, etc.
- Travel insurance is available for an additional cost and must be purchased when the initial deposit is made
- Failing to make a monthly installment without prior notice and arrangements may result in forfeiture of all previous payments
- Each individual will be responsible for any incidental charges incurred during the hotel stay and will need to present a credit/debit card at check-in
When & Where
Plans of Elegance, LLC
Plans of Elegance, LLC was officially formed in 2007 after many years of leisurely planning special events and group outings. We are passionate about coordinating events and travel that will enable families and close friends to engage in fun and meaningful activities, visit new places, celebrate and simply spend quality time together.
We understand that with the current economy, many are forced to eliminate luxuries from their budget... and hiring an event and travel coordinator could definitely be considered a luxury versus a necessity. Therefore, our desire is to collaborate with budget-savvy clients desiring to host elegant events and travel to destinations of their dreams, minus the financial hardship.
We hope you will provide us with the opportunity to partner with you to create the event you've always envisioned and the vacation you've always dreamed of taking. If you can imagine it, we can assist you with making it a reality.
Chelsea Patterson Sanders, Owner