COME LEARN ABOUT THE REDONDO BEACH WATERFRONT REDEVELOPMENT PROJECT FROM JEAN PAUL WARDY, PRESIDENT OF CenterCal PROPERTIES, LLC., THE COMPANY WITH A VISION TO REDEVELOP OUR WATERFRONT.
HE WILL BE DISCUSSING LATEST DEVELOPMENTS OF THE PROJECT, THE PROS AND CONS AND ANSWERING YOUR QUESTIONS!
ABOUT THE WATERFRONT PROJECT:
The Waterfront project strikes a thoughtful balance between state-of-the-art, forward-thinking design; and inspiration from the vibrant waterfront experience of the past, which helped shape Redondo Beach’s unique cultural identity decades ago. This mixed-use commercial project combines community and family-friendly activity centers with world-class amenities, complementing the Redondo Beach lifestyle. Project specifics include:
- Public gathering areas for art exhibitions, concerts and other community events
- Revitalized Seaside Lagoon opened to natural tidal flow
- Open park space for exercise and outdoor recreation
- Market Hall populated by local businesses
- Four-star boutique hotel
- Luxury cinema with full service restaurant
- Dining amid parks with harbor views
- Specialty retailers set along tree-lined streets
- New public boardwalk
- Enhanced access to the coastline for bikes and pedestrians
- Reinvigorated Redondo Beach Pier
Respect for the local environment has fundamentally guided the direction of The Waterfront project from the beginning stages of design. The Waterfront will be a project that pays homage to our awe-inspiring coastal environment with a design that prioritizes open space; promotes coastal access for pedestrians and public transportation users; and fits seamlessly within the context of its unique environmental surroundings.