REDF SoCal Social Enterprise Expo
Thursday, May 9, 2013 from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM (PDT)
Los Angeles, CA
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT.
IF YOU RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION EMAIL FROM EVENTBRITE WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU TONIGHT. IF APPLICABLE, YOU MAY PAY FOR YOUR TICKET AT THE DOOR USING A CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD (NO CASH OR PERSONAL CHECKS).
IF YOU DID NOT RECIEVE AN EMAIL THIS MORNING, WE'RE SORRY THAT YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO JOIN US THIS YEAR BUT HOPE YOU'LL ATTEND FUTURE EVENTS.
QUESTIONS CAN BE DIRECTED TO EVENTS@REDF.ORG
Join us in downtown LA for REDF’s first ever Southern California expo featuring REDF’s portfolio of social enterprises that are creating jobs and employment opportunities for individuals facing the greatest barriers to work.
This highly-interactive reception showcases the power of social enterprise to transform lives and communities by sustainably creating pathways into the workforce for young people and adults who have experienced homelessness, incarceration, mental illness and addiction.
• 200+ nonprofit, philanthropy, business, and government professionals
• Leaders of REDF Portfolio and Early Stage Academy organizations
• SoCal social enterprise entrepreneurs, funders, public figures, and curious onlookers
• Reception-style social enterprise expo featuring the REDF Portfolio
• Booth visit tracking to be entered to win great prizes (Nexus 7 giveaway every 30 min!)
• Brief stage program introducing REDF and and inspirational social enterprise story
• Awards to REDF Early Stage Academy social enterprise finalists presented by Citi
• Learn about social enterprise
• Win fabulous prizes
• Enjoy amazing food and drink
• Connect with social entrepreneurs
(left) REDF Founder George R. Roberts (KKR) visits a social enterprise expo booth.
(right) Guests enjoy the expo.
(left) DJ Nu-Mark entertains guests. (right) 2011 REDF Social Enterprise Expo.
REDF creates jobs and employment opportunities for people facing the greatest barriers to work.
Your message has been sent!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.