Recruitment & Retention Workshops
The day will be split into two halves. The morning workshop will focus on membership recruitment, the afternoon workshop will focus on membership retention.
9.30am - 12.30pm - Marketing to Recruit More Members Workshop
Is your membership full? If not book to attend this workshop There are approximately 2 million people who play golf but who are not members of clubs – so what marketing strategies do you need to attract some of them in to membership at your club?
By the end of the workshop you will have:-
- The three basic membership recruitment strategies every golf club needs to have in place
- Created your membership escalator to take potential members from the first introduction to ‘joining day’
- Developed a consistent membership recruitment campaign for the next 12 months and beyond
1.00pm – 4.00pm - Get Serious about Member Retention Workshop
What is your club doing to ensure it retains your members? Nothing? …Then book to attend this workshop today.
Having a membership retention plan is vital. Members are customers and we need to ensure that we are continually communicating and engaging with them to meet their needs. Develop a simple member retention plan at this workshop to take away and start implementing at your golf facility.
By the end of the workshop you will:-
- Understand how to focus on your inactive members to help activate them again
- Develop a consistent communication plan for all sectors of your membership
- Know what marketing tools to use to show our members they are valued
- Leave with a retention plan you can use and adapt every year
Who should attend?
- At least 2 people from every golf club
- Key staff and/or volunteers responsible for delivering the sales and marketing function at your golf club
Jane Carter - Golf Unlimited, has worked with over 500 golf clubs delivering workshops, one to one support and services to put marketing strategies in place. She understands what works, the challenges facing golf clubs of all sizes and how golf is ‘great’- but we all need to market it better!
1 day workshop - £99 per club - for 2 people to attend and it includes lunch and refreshments.
1/2 day workshop - £50 per club - for 2 people to attend and includes refreshments - not lunch.
Further info: Contact your County Development Officer or email firstname.lastname@example.org