Actions and Detail Panel
Recruit. Retrain. Retain
Thu, May 4, 2017, 7:45 AM – 11:45 AM CDT
Learn about strategies to find and build your most valuable resource: your people.
As business advisors, we often hear from our clients that recruiting and retaining talent is a constant battle. As business owners, we know first-hand that this war for talent is real. Identifying and hiring talent at all levels of our organization is a challenge. And when we find someone who fits our culture, promotes our values, and produces excellent results for our clients and our organization, we cannot afford for them to leave. Losing talent costs time, energy, and financial resources in the short-term, but finding and re-training new talent costs us in the long term.
To help us all try and win that battle we are sponsoring a half-day seminar focused on employee recruitment, retraining and retention. We have compiled an outstanding group of presenters with industry knowledge and experience who will educate us all on how to recruit, retrain, and retain talent for our business. Presenters will be giving short presentations and there will be a Q&A session at the end.
We hope to see you there!
- Steven Salmi, PH.D., LP, Corporate Psychologists
- Sarah Waite, Director of Talent, G&K Services
- Debra Magnuson, Executive Coach and Leadership Development Consultant, Career Partners - Twin Cities
- Marc Miller, Owner, Imagine It
- Dr. Heather Johnson, President, Klassen Performance Group
- Hannah Ubl, Research Director, BridgeWorks