Actions and Detail Panel
Recovery Training Group - Solutions4Living
Sat, May 27, 2017, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM EDT
The road to recovery begins here.
The Solutions4Living Entry or Intake Group is free to attend and open to anyone interested in faith-based recovery. If you are struggling with addictions or you love and care about or know someone who is struggling this group is for you. Each session consists of a brief welcome, followed by a 13 minute video, follow by an open discussion time talking about what was just presented on the video. There will be five sessions that continually repeat so you can start any week.
All attendees will be given the opportunity to register for one of the Solutions4Living follow up groups. An alphabetical list of these include:
- Anger: Our Master or Our Servant - clear principals about managing anger
- Concerned Persons - for those who want to help someone with a life-controlling struggle
- Godly Parenting - parenting skills at each stage of growth
- Insight Group - for people who need help staying free of life-controlling problems
- Stepping into Freedom - a faith-based study for any life-controlling problem based on the 12 steps
- Restoring Families - this is group for anyone who has been a victim of family violence
We invite you to register to attend and to share this information with others.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
This group is for adults 18 and older.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Take I-75 N from Georgetown, take Exit 136 toward Sadieville. About 20 minutes from Georgetown. Street parking in front of the church.
What can I bring into the event?
We suggest you bring something to take notes, a sweater if you get cold easily, bottle of water or coffee in spill proof container is okay.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Contact the Solutions4Living office at 502.370.2399 or email dennis@Solutions4Living.org
What's the refund policy?
This group is free to attend.