San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
(This page is for registering to attend the broadcast of recorded highlights of The Lean Startup Conference on December 15th. If you are interested in watching the event LIVE, please contact us).
On December 3, the biggest names in the Lean Startup world and a slew of entrepreneurs will gather at The Lean Startup Conference in San Francisco. StartupQ8 was named the official simulcast partner for Kuwait City and will broadcast selected highlights of the event at the next StartupQ8 meetup, free of charge. Join us to watch, learn and discuss how to be more innovative, use people’s time better, and be more successful.
Whether you’re new to Lean Startup methods or have been putting these practices to use in your organization, this event promises to educate and inform. The Lean Startup Conference brings together innovators from startups, Fortune 500 companies, government agencies and non-profit organizations to share lessons for building profitable lean organizations. More than 30 entrepreneurs will speak about their first-hand experiences, with keynotes including:
- Marc Andreessen, co-founder and general partner at Andreessen Horowitz
- Steve Blank, serial entrepreneur, author, lecturer at Stanford
- Beth Comstock, chief marketing officer at GE
- Eric Ries, author of The Lean Startup
The complete speaker list can be found on http://leanstartup.co/speakers-mentors
While knowledge about the new science of entrepreneurship has gone global, startup ecosystems are always local. Come to the next StartupQ8 meetup at Global Tower at 4 pm on December 15th to meet fellow Kuwait-based entrepreneurs interested in creating and managing successful startups. We will be showing the best speeches from the conference until 7 pm, when the StartupQ8 meetup commences.
We have changed the start time to 5:30 pm. After reviewing over 7 hours of conference footage, we have selected the most useful and interesting speakers for your viewing pleasure. They are:
- Prototyping to Validate a Big Idea at Getaround by Jessica Scorpio (Slides: http://www.slideshare.net/startuplessonslearned/jessica-scorpio-2012-lean-startup-conference)
- I (Heart) Ugly by Lane Halley (Slides: http://www.slideshare.net/startuplessonslearned/lane-halley-2012-lean-startup-conference)
- Secrets of Rapid Mobile App Development by Matt Brezina (Slides: http://www.slideshare.net/brezina/secrets-of-rapid-app-development-lean-startup-conf-2012)
- Failure is Great and Other Myths of the Lean Startup by Andres Glusman (Slides: http://www.slideshare.net/startuplessonslearned/andres-glusman)
- Moving Fast While Caring About Design at Hipmunk by Adam Goldstein (No Slides)
- Testing MVPs with Crowdfunding by Justin Wilcox (Slides: http://www.slideshare.net/startuplessonslearned/justin-wilcox-lean-startup-conference-2012)
- Innovation Accounting in Practice by Ash Maurya (Slides: http://www.slideshare.net/startuplessonslearned/ash-innovationaccounting)
- Lean Marketing by Leah Busque (Slides: http://www.slideshare.net/startuplessonslearned/leah-busque-2012-lean-startup-conference)
- How To Run a 5 Whys (With Humans, Not Robots) by Dan Milstein (Slides: http://www.slideshare.net/danmil30/how-to-run-a-5-whys-with-humans-not-robots)
If you have any questions or comments, please contact me or find us on twitter (@StartupQ8) or via our blog (http://startupq8.com)
“Lean Startup isn't about being cheap [but is about] being less wasteful and still doing things that are big.”
- Eric Ries