Actions and Detail Panel
ReContext Boot Camp: Essential Skills for Data-Informed School Leadership
Mon, July 17, 2017, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EDT
Kick off the new school year the right way: by building a transformational school improvement plan that's informed by data and led by you.
What You'll Learn:
- Break through Data Paralysis
- Find the MOST POWERFUL opportunities to increase scores and save money
- Build a results-oriented team
- Develop actionable, targeted plans
- Rally staff and community to believe in your vision
Tools you'll leave with:
1) Data Team Protocol
6 step solution to running highly efficient, outcome-oriented teams
2) Data Strategy Protocol
3 stage system for reaching your goals through data-informed plans
3) Metrics-Building Protocol
Our clear, simple process for ensuring your metrics are rock-solid and attainable
4) Free month subscription to Polarys ($100 value)
- Get the ONLY accountability metric that adjusts for demographic realities
- Find true peer schools knocking it out of the park
- Insight into the impact of your investment choices
What Clients Say
This could transform education.
- Dr. Barry Williams, Superintendent, Gates County
Often schools make a lot of excuses when it comes to data. The ReContext training helped us stop explaining away the results and start talking about our goals for our schools.
- Edwina Ashworth, Principal, Eastern Randolph High School, Randolph County
Polarys has definitely influenced our conversations and has helped us focus our school improvement research to find programs that are working for peer schools.
- Angela Cobb, Vice Principal, Camden Intermediate School, Camden County
What is a "Polarys Succeed" Ticket?
Teams that register for our year long improvement program, Polarys Succeed, attend the boot camp for free. If you're interested in learning more, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who should attend?
Any school leader who wants to make better use of their data. This may include:
- School board members
- Central office leaders (e.g. Assistant Superintendent of Instruction & Assessment)
- Team leaders (e.g. department chair)
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email us anytime at email@example.com or by calling 510 730 2450
What is the refund policy?
If you can't attend, your registration can be transfered to another member of your district or school team. Alternatively, you can receive a refund, less a processing fee, up to 15 days before the training.
The name on the registration doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Yes, you may transfer your registration to another member of your team.