Whether you’re just starting your business, growing your food empire, or simply curious to meet some of San Francisco's top food entrepreneurs, come hear our panelists talk about their “special sauce” and the mix of ingredients that makes it all work.
Join our highly interactive discussion: a unique opportunity to hear from our panelists who have grown and developed their companies in San Francisco:
• Kara Lind, President/Founder of Kara's Cupcakes
• Eileen Rinaldi, Owner of Ritual Coffee Roasters
• Chuck Siegel, President/Founder of Charles Chocolates
• Ed Gobbo, Co-Founder/Brewmaster of Harmonic Brewing
Come network and learn about:
• Best practices and how to apply them to your business operations
• Running your own production facility
• Building your brand
• Managing employees
• Owning a retail store as part of your business model
• Selling models including, wholesale, retail and online sales channels
• Key lessons learned
This panel is generously hosted by Nixon Peabody LLP - also providing refreshments and light appetizers! - and facilitated by Pierre Coeurdeuil, Advising and Education Manager at SFMade.
Nixon Peabody is a global law firm, and assists SFMade members in connection with labor and employment, real estate, corporate business matters, franchise and distribution, import/export issues, product liability, and intellectual property.